What's new

Beautiful Girl with cool VOOPOO X217 Mod!

Low, voopoo. Very Low.
I'd assumed previous errors where down to something being lost in translation but that's pretty poor.

It's a fine produced video in which the beautiful model displays the X217 mod very well with her expression and emotion. Combined with proper and good music, it's a really excellence art piece that we'd like to share with you. Nothing can't stand. :thankyou:

I like it the wife wont i no what she will say she will say do they have to use sex to sell vape gear now its bad enough seeing it when they sell cars etc...... she is going to hate it thats why i like it anything to wind her up..........:18:..........

I like it the wife wont i no what she will say she will say do they have to use sex to sell vape gear now its bad enough seeing it when they sell cars etc...... she is going to hate it thats why i like it anything to wind her up..........:18:..........
I agree with your wife

This is tack tackity tack from tacksville

No issue with the mod - no issue with the lady (hot or not) - putting the two together removes any class either one of them had beforehand.

And I ain’t no kind of Puritan - fairly far from it

I agree with your wife

This is tack tackity tack from tacksville

No issue with the mod - no issue with the lady (hot or not) - putting the two together removes any class either one of them had beforehand.

And I ain’t no kind of Puritan - fairly far from it
I do agree with her really but i wont tell her that.........

Back
Top Bottom