What's new

Beautiful Girl with cool VOOPOO X217 Mod!

If I buy one will it increase my chances of bagging a mid life crisis style half my age bit of totty? If so I'll have three please. If I don't pull I will be asking for a refund. And I don't want to attract young ladies like the one in the vid. She looks a bit skanky in a crack head sort of way. I know it's hard to pull a younger bird as an older bloke but I do still have standards. I don't mind a bit dim but I don't want a cheap tart who's going to lead me on and then rob me. Let me know when the mod is out so I can leave my mrs and kids. You've made my weekend bearable, thank you!

If I buy one will it increase my chances of bagging a mid life crisis style half my age bit of totty? If so I'll have three please. If I don't pull I will be asking for a refund. And I don't want to attract young ladies like the one in the vid. She looks a bit skanky in a crack head sort of way. I know it's hard to pull a younger bird as an older bloke but I do still have standards. I don't mind a bit dim but I don't want a cheap tart who's going to lead me on and then rob me. Let me know when the mod is out so I can leave my mrs and kids. You've made my weekend bearable, thank you!
Thought a pulse was your prerequisite :D

Oh c'mon Guys :) I'm sure she's a lovely lady and reads to orphans when she isn't campaigning for world peace! :eyeroll::puke::rotflmao:

Aspiring model gets offered some work and does her best for the company paying her. It's not like she is being tied up in a room and forced into anything. Most likely glad of the money and exposure. To us seems tacky but that's the way it is with near every advert from toothpaste to perfume no matter what who or how its done . Not every company can be Irn Bru .

Aspiring model gets offered some work and does her best for the company paying her. It's not like she is being tied up in a room and forced into anything. Most likely glad of the money and exposure. To us seems tacky but that's the way it is with near every advert from toothpaste to perfume no matter what who or how its done . Not every company can be Irn Bru .
No issue with the model or the ethics of modelling

Doesn’t stop this being a massive tack fest - and apparently the marketing decision of pre-pubescent teenagers.

Back
Top Bottom