What's new

Beautiful Girl with cool VOOPOO X217 Mod!

If I buy one will it increase my chances of bagging a mid life crisis style half my age bit of totty? If so I'll have three please. If I don't pull I will be asking for a refund. And I don't want to attract young ladies like the one in the vid. She looks a bit skanky in a crack head sort of way. I know it's hard to pull a younger bird as an older bloke but I do still have standards. I don't mind a bit dim but I don't want a cheap tart who's going to lead me on and then rob me. Let me know when the mod is out so I can leave my mrs and kids. You've made my weekend bearable, thank you!
A young barmaid at my local keeps making eyes at me and i'm 52 yrs old,when you've got it,you've got it.

Ive missed the video but you have to hand it to Voopoo. They know how to get people talking, and for them, that's a result.

They've removed the vid,spoil sports.
Seriously though it has a lot going for it.
Centered 510 (some people are anal about this) and the gene chip.Looks solid too.

Need the opinion of @Smut really. Would you buy the mod based on product placement?

Riley Reid could be splayed out on a bed with the mod sticking out of her front butt and I still would'nt buy this :)2

Having to resort to clickbait and using sexualize marketing to sell your wares, bruuuuuuuuh. We're all well aware of all of voopoo's fuck ups, this she comes across super desperate.

Also Beautiful girl, debatable.

Furthermore, I'm gay for @junglist

giphy.gif

They've removed the vid,spoil sports.
Seriously though it has a lot going for it.
Centered 510 (some people are anal about this) and the gene chip.Looks solid too.
It's now been replaced with a picture of Nicole Sherzinger using an ijoy captain.

How odd.

Riley Reid could be splayed out on a bed with the mod sticking out of her front butt and I still would'nt buy this :)2

Having to resort to clickbait and using sexualize marketing to sell your wares, bruuuuuuuuh. We're all well aware of all of voopoo's fuck ups, this she comes across super desperate.

Also Beautiful girl, debatable.

Furthermore, I'm gay for @junglist

giphy.gif
Heres a little ditty for you to sing while your awaiting the call...

Back
Top Bottom