What's new

Beserker V3

Like the berserker, I am one of those who don't care what an rta looks like as long as it gives a good vape. Been a pretty quiet start to 2022 as far as new mtl gear is concerned so this is something to look forward to.

I really like berserkers, all the versions, they're so reliable and the style of vape is perfect for me. I just wished they looked a bit classier. The big ones always look like some far out industrial shit and the small ones always look so pedestrian.

If they made a 22mm tank with the looks of the v2 24mm and without the top cap silliness, I would probably never buy another tank. Probably.

I'm with you @MHL , I have most incarnations of the Berserker lineup and for their price points, I think they're really solid MTL tanks. I really like the drip tip & tank options they give you, I even use the metal tank on a couple

The ones I'm least keen on are the 24mm versions, they just don't vape as well as the mini version. The 24mm BSKR v2 RTA annoyed me the most with it's top cap & I'm not a fan of the fill port flaps, I swapped all of those out. Hope they've been ditched for the V3

Knowing me, I'll still get this & regret it the minute a V3 mini is announced

Me too!

Is it me or do you find that the minis don't seem to change that much. The 24mm version gets a big reworking, then a few months later the mini comes out and it looks more like the previous mini than the new 24mm.

Me too!

Is it me or do you find that the minis don't seem to change that much. The 24mm version gets a big reworking, then a few months later the mini comes out and it looks more like the previous mini than the new 24mm.

The V2 was quite different, between the OG & v1.5 not so much but I guess that's why that was a v1.5

Between the 24mm & mini versions not a lot changed but the V2 mini is an improvement over the 24mm V2

I might be the only one, but the looks of this are growing on me as each day passes. It's turned out to be a real grower for me.

My recent re-wicking of the V2 has also reminded me how good they are, and I getting tempted by a mini now... Or maybe I'll just wait for the new ones to come out. Are there any release dates yet?

I might be the only one, but the looks of this are growing on me as each day passes. It's turned out to be a real grower for me.

My recent re-wicking of the V2 has also reminded me how good they are, and I getting tempted by a mini now... Or maybe I'll just wait for the new ones to come out. Are there any release dates yet?

There are BSKR Mini v2 clones on Ali Express if you fancied a cheap punt? I've got one on the way so I'll see what it's like

Last time I checked, the B3 still wasn't on Vandy Vape's site

There are BSKR Mini v2 clones on Ali Express if you fancied a cheap punt? I've got one on the way so I'll see what it's like

Last time I checked, the B3 still wasn't on Vandy Vape's site

I've never owned a clone before, I've always been against counterfeiting, but there are so many RTA's I want to try at the moment I might have to relent and give a few a try.

Which one did you go for, there seems to be several different 'brands'?

I've never owned a clone before, I've always been against counterfeiting, but there are so many RTA's I want to try at the moment I might have to relent and give a few a try.

Which one did you go for, there seems to be several different 'brands'?

I got mine from a seller called CoolVape. A lot do seem to have popped up, there are reviews so give them a browse

A college from local forum got the Berserker clone from AliExpress or FastTech, cant remember now. He said it was a disaster. Leaking and aroma was lacking. For budget tanks i would suggest either buying an original or borrowing one from somebody.

Back
Top Bottom