What's new

Best coil options for Evod and Igo-l please

Uh huh. Work on taste until you find a sweet spot. You'll find that you can push a lot more volts/watts through a micro coil than you can a regular coil. Remember not to dry burn cotton wicks though.

Drip. Vape. Cloud. REPEAT!

Uh huh. Work on taste until you find a sweet spot. You'll find that you can push a lot more volts/watts through a micro coil than you can a regular coil. Remember not to dry burn cotton wicks though.

Thank you for your help. I got home from work and made my first coil for the igo-l. Coils should be closer together but not bad for a first try I guess. I didn't go for the 2 coils in the end, thought I'd see how this one went and go from there really. How did I do?
20140805_182507.jpg20140805_182521.jpg20140805_182548.jpgView attachment 30814

Attachments

• 20140805_183258.jpg
    20140805_183258.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 39
I am still on my first coil so I am hardly the right person to advise, but one tip I learnt at Vapefest was to leave the area directly under the coil free of cotton to improve airflow and flavour. I tried it and it seems to work. The coil looks very neat to my untrained eye :)

Looks good. Just one tip. Only put cotton in the side where the coil is. Less is more

Like this.

Attachments

• 1407263900380.jpg
    1407263900380.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 50
No sweat!

One last thing if I may cos you've been a massive help and know your stuff ;). If you had to recommend an online retailer that sells really tasty ejuice. I've spent a small fortune on liquids from here and there. Some ok some bad. To be fair my hardware and inexperience probably to blame partly to my experiences. Where would you recommend to me.

Back
Top Bottom