What's new

Best online price for Veeba vapes (UK)?

Madonnaragu

Initiate
Does anyone know what the best online price for Veeba disposable vapes is?

Thanks!

Looking around I see them for just under a fiver each, did you know that for the price of four of them you could pick up a decent refillable pod kit?

Anyway, glad you're not smoking. :D

Looking around I see them for just under a fiver each, did you know that for the price of four of them you could pick up a decent refillable pod kit?

My friend has recently quit and uses elux disposables that last 3500 puffs! She's happy because she only spends around £60 a month instead of £100 on fags. I gave her my shitty starter pen but it turns out it was shitty so I've not managed to turn her yet. It's eye watering but a losing battle when they are so sweet and easy.

Thanks! I usually get them 3 for £10, but wanted to see if anyone knew of a better offer.

I know about pod kits, but these are great as I do not have to think about charging or refilling them.

Do you think about the environmental impact? I see from your profile you say you're 23, it's your future, for us old crusties, we're forgiven for not giving a *expletive*, what's your excuse? LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Gen Z:
IMAGE_JustStopOil_CanaryWharf_27062023_4-scaled-e1688139287370.jpg

Also Gen Z:
how-to-dispose-of-a-vape-australia.jpg

Looking forward to seeing how the next generation are labelled, probably identify as a *expletive* watermelon or sumshit...

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! I usually get them 3 for £10, but wanted to see if anyone knew of a better offer.

I know about pod kits, but these are great as I do not have to think about charging or refilling them.
Totally-vapour & ubervape have them on sale at £2.50 each currently.

Honestly though, buy a vaporesso xros 3 for £20 and some elfliq/bar juice 5000 salts and it tastes just like if not better than disposables.

Back
Top Bottom