What's new

Best online price for Veeba vapes (UK)?

Totally-vapour & ubervape have them on sale at £2.50 each currently.

Honestly though, buy a vaporesso xros 3 for £20 and some elfliq/bar juice 5000 salts and it tastes just like if not better than disposables.

That's great, just what I was looking for. Thanks so much! I'm new to vaping, so need to get used to disposables before I go to kits. THANK YOU!

Totally-vapour & ubervape have them on sale at £2.50 each currently. You can also track prices at Priceva.

Honestly though, buy a vaporesso xros 3 for £20 and some elfliq/bar juice 5000 salts and it tastes just like if not better than disposables.
Oh, thanks I was looking at disposables and their cost. £2.50 each is a bargain in my opinion.

Please take your used disposables to a shop that has a vape bin.
Taking them to a vape shop is all well & good, but that does not solve the problem that disposables have created, they can't or currently don't recycle these & they just end up in landfill sites I can't wait for the ban too come in & don't believe the crap that some people find refillable pods or changing a coil difficult, like fook me most smoked & figured how to do a rollie & other things in life like make a coffee or am I too believe they was too dumb too even do that.

Taking them to a vape shop is all well & good, but that does not solve the problem that disposables have created, they can't or currently don't recycle these & they just end up in landfill sites I can't wait for the ban too come in & don't believe the crap that some people find refillable pods or changing a coil difficult, like fook me most smoked & figured how to do a rollie & other things in life like make a coffee or am I too believe they was too dumb too even do that.
I get what you saying but they are here and people like them. They also make lots of money for retailers.

Back
Top Bottom