What's new

Best online price for Veeba vapes (UK)?

Taking them to a vape shop is all well & good, but that does not solve the problem that disposables have created, they can't or currently don't recycle these & they just end up in landfill sites I can't wait for the ban too come in & don't believe the crap that some people find refillable pods or changing a coil difficult, like fook me most smoked & figured how to do a rollie & other things in life like make a coffee or am I too believe they was too dumb too even do that.

The amount of plastic waste we generate cannot ever be solved by recycling, there's just too much of it.

https://news.sky.com/story/china-re...-prompting-fresh-environmental-fears-11159667

2017- it's only got worse

Simon Ellin, chief executive of the Recycling Association, told Sky News: "We have been warning the Government for quite a long time that China will at some point say 'enough is enough. We don't want the world's garbage. We want to stimulate our own internal collection'. We have seen it coming."

However, China has announced that it will stop taking the UK's scrap from January and those in the industry are warning that the Government has no plan or infrastructure to deal with the situation.

Elena Polisano, oceans campaigner at Greenpeace UK, said: "Instead of confronting our growing problem with throwaway plastic at home, we have been shipping it off to places like China where it's easier for us to ignore.

"Now that China has decided they've had enough of our waste, it's obvious that the UK's recycling system simply can't cope with the mountain of plastic waste we generate. It's time to stop kicking the plastic bottle down the road and finally getting to grips with the problem at source."

The ban will just push them into the blackmarket. It's not like it's hard to buy other illegal things.

You really think people would bother?

If I were going to risk going to prison by dealing in illegal goods, it sure as hell wouldn't be cheap plastic vapes.

People might try importing them themselves from China for a while, but they'll soon get bored of waiting and having them seized or getting charged fees... and just go to the vape shop and buy something else.

It wouldn't be long before the market is so small for them, china would move on to the next thing anyway.... that bubble was probably going to burst soon anyway. Like the 'new RDA every week' phase they went through.. as soon as the money starts slowing down they change direction.

The amount of plastic waste we generate cannot ever be solved by recycling, there's just too much of it.

https://news.sky.com/story/china-re...-prompting-fresh-environmental-fears-11159667

2017- it's only got worse

Simon Ellin, chief executive of the Recycling Association, told Sky News: "We have been warning the Government for quite a long time that China will at some point say 'enough is enough. We don't want the world's garbage. We want to stimulate our own internal collection'. We have seen it coming."

However, China has announced that it will stop taking the UK's scrap from January and those in the industry are warning that the Government has no plan or infrastructure to deal with the situation.

Elena Polisano, oceans campaigner at Greenpeace UK, said: "Instead of confronting our growing problem with throwaway plastic at home, we have been shipping it off to places like China where it's easier for us to ignore.

"Now that China has decided they've had enough of our waste, it's obvious that the UK's recycling system simply can't cope with the mountain of plastic waste we generate. It's time to stop kicking the plastic bottle down the road and finally getting to grips with the problem at source."
Oh I'm fully aware of the problem, we need to go back too glass bottles & not just for vaping liquids either, yes that would affect prices but we can't carry on like we are doing it's crazy.

Oh I'm fully aware of the problem, we need to go back too glass bottles & not just for vaping liquids either, yes that would affect prices but we can't carry on like we are doing it's crazy.

Absolutely... it's nuts.

While I was away last week I had a McDonalds breakfast and I had to try and eat it with a knife and fork made of some kind of pressed cardboard... which was utterly useless, but it did make me think that when a shitty company like McDonalds are doing more than others you know were are in trouble!!

You really think people would bother?

If I were going to risk going to prison by dealing in illegal goods, it sure as hell wouldn't be cheap plastic vapes.

People might try importing them themselves from China for a while, but they'll soon get bored of waiting and having them seized or getting charged fees... and just go to the vape shop and buy something else.

It wouldn't be long before the market is so small for them, china would move on to the next thing anyway.... that bubble was probably going to burst soon anyway. Like the 'new RDA every week' phase they went through.. as soon as the money starts slowing down they change direction.

I think teens would still buy them from their mates dodgy old brother etc... at least until supplies run out. Then they'll probably just move on to smoking cigs.

I find it funny that people are still debating banned disposables as much as the actual sale of them. Especially the people who never or never would use Disposables, It seems to have taken over everyone's thoughts on Vaping. Everybody wanted change regarding Disposables and now it's happened everyone is still debating the what's and why's. They will all soon be gone and hopefully life on POTV will return to normal Vaping Topics instead of all the bollox regarding disposables. I for one am fed up with hearing and reading about it, surely i am not the only one.

I think teens would still buy them from their mates dodgy old brother etc... at least until supplies run out. Then they'll probably just move on to smoking cigs.

I remember what cigarettes taste like and the price of them is insane now.... I'm not convinced. Going from vaping sweet watermelon ice to tobacco smoke is a hell of a change.

I remember what cigarettes taste like and the price of them is insane now.... I'm not convinced. Going from vaping sweet watermelon ice to tobacco smoke is a hell of a change.

it would be a terrible perversion of the “gateway” propaganda theory. the gateway didn’t exist in reality until the industry went out of it’s way to create it :D

Back
Top Bottom