What's new

Best RTA For Flavour and Mouth to Lung.

Aqua
Rose
Ruzgar
Squape

Those are the 4 that have given me the best taste and airflow for mtl. Can't wait to try the Heron.
Thanks Oli, even more to consider, although I am liking the look of the Heron, a bit pricey though and there is a V2 on the way.

Cheers Moley, I'm off to look at this now

brilliant tanks ,all i use lately,simple to build ,easy to wick very forgiving and taste superb

ive got 2 from fastech and theyre both excellent no difference in the $23 vs $12 one ...in fact the $12 looks nicer has it has the logos :D

wonder if there is a clone of this about,cant seem to find one ...looks nice but im not taking a £100 gamble on another rta :D
I'd imagine it will be on FT before long, there was a group buy running on here and the recipients got theirs last week - had a mess about with one last Wednesday and it is very well made for a clone; tricky to get the juice control working via the drip tip and chimney, but Grimm Green had the same issue with an original ;)

Just had a look at the Calix and it does sound fairly good, but at that price I would probably lean towards the Heron V1.5 or maybe even wait for the Heron V2. It would be good to hear from somebody who had used both of these, and see what their opinion was.

Back
Top Bottom