What's new

Best RTA For Flavour and Mouth to Lung.

The Heron is vastly superior to the Rose IMO. Easier to build, better flavour and far better looking. It will also handle high VG juice pretty well.

If you keep an eye on the classies, you can pick up a used one for £50-70ish and there is a clone on FT if that is more your price.

The only negatives are capacity and the fact that there is no clear window, if that bothers you.

The Heron is vastly superior to the Rose IMO. Easier to build, better flavour and far better looking. It will also handle high VG juice pretty well.

If you keep an eye on the classies, you can pick up a used one for £50-70ish and there is a clone on FT if that is more your price.

The only negatives are capacity and the fact that there is no clear window, if that bothers you.
Cheers JustDave, that's two now for the Heron over the Rose. The capacity and lack of a window don't bother me, if the flavour is worth the compromise.
If I were to get a Heron, and its looking the favourite at the moment, I would get a genuine one, the trouble is I've just read that there is a version 2 coming out shortly, so do I wait for that?, will it be a vast improvement on the V1.5 with regards to flavour?, will it be more expensive than the V1.5?

Cheers JustDave, that's two now for the Heron over the Rose. The capacity and lack of a window don't bother me, if the flavour is worth the compromise.
If I were to get a Heron, and its looking the favourite at the moment, I would get a genuine one, the trouble is I've just read that there is a version 2 coming out shortly, so do I wait for that?, will it be a vast improvement on the V1.5 with regards to flavour?, will it be more expensive than the V1.5?
If you wait until the new version then your bound to find the 1.5 at a cheap price in the classifieds

If you wait until the new version then your bound to find the 1.5 at a cheap price in the classifieds

This. The v1/1.5 is a cracking atty. not sure what changes are due to be made for the v2 but waiting impatiently.

As someone who's taste buds are shot I would highly recommend a genuine squape r. It has enough airflow options to suit most and the smallest couple of holes give really good flavour and are good for mouth to lung.

Back
Top Bottom