What's new

Best tanks - User recommendations?

ManchesterVaper

Initiate
Hey people!

Hope all are good and well today :)

Just wanted to know what you guys think is / are the best tank(s)?

I've been using an iVape M1 for about 4 months now and love the vape and drag off it, seems to be pretty realistic towards that of a cigarette but looking to get something different so if anyone has any suggestins, that would be great!

Personally I prefer the iClear 30, dual coil top tank.

Worked a treat for me and never had any dry hits or flooding / gurgling.

Lately I have also been hearing some good stuff about the Kanger Aerotank, and the Aspire Nautilus although the latter is slightly more expensive.

Failing that, wait a couple of weeks and pick up the new iClear X1, looks like a winner but not yet available.

Lots of choice!

I try all sorts of different clearomisers and the Aspire Davide is pretty awesome.

I guess I am waiting for the perfect clearo.

However, the backbone of my vape gear has always been (and probably always will be) the good old carto-tank (with boge cartos of course).

Personally, i prefer my dripping attys to any tank i have tried so far. With that said, i havn't tried any of the high end tanks but then i don't feel the need to either. Some good things said about the davide tanks.

Kraken hands down for Genesis or if you like bottom wicking, I hear the Taifun GT is pretty special.

Sent from somewhere in cloudy Kent

Best small tank - Evod
Mid size - Protank 2
RBA - Taifun GT
RDA - IGO W
just my opinion I know what I like

Kanger Protank 2 and evod for me.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom