What's new

Best tanks - User recommendations?

I'm gonna get an Aero Tank next week so will post on here when I've had a session on it :)

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes whilst out mooching...and vaping! :)

I know its dearer but save your cash up for a Nautilus. Far superior in airflow control and a massive 5ml capacity. On a personal note, also prefer it aesthetically. Well worth the money.

I know its dearer but save your cash up for a Nautilus. Far superior in airflow control and a massive 5ml capacity. On a personal note, also prefer it aesthetically. Well worth the money.

Thanks for the heads up on this! Been checking some reviews on the Nautilus and not seen a single negative comment so I think that's the way to go! :)

Thank you :)

You tried the iVape M1 or the Nautilis?

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes whilst out mooching...and vaping! :)

The Nautilus can be re-built? If so, might have to give it a go as a back up for my back ups. Can never have too many back ups.

Those Naturvape clearos look just like the rg200 and rg400 from fasttech! Like they look exactly the same. I know the coils are handmade,but thats one hell of a price difference. Does anybody know what the craic is? £34 versus LESS THAN £10

I'm no expert but if you want something simple and reliable the Aspire Davide with the BDC heads is excellent. I believe this is the mk2 version.
If you wanted something rebuildable the Kayfun clones are great. I have the Hcigar version of the KF 3.1 and I'm really, really pleased with it.

Back
Top Bottom