What's new

Billet Box

Hi there, i've just received my Sxk BB 60 but no manual inside the box to explain how to enter the setting mode. Find on the net to hold fire & up buttons, but it doesn't work. Does anyone know how to ? Thanks

Hi there, i've just received my Sxk BB 60 but no manual inside the box to explain how to enter the setting mode. Find on the net to hold fire & up buttons, but it doesn't work. Does anyone know how to ? Thanks

Lock it first with five clicks of the fire button, then hold up and down button. It should say “power locked hold up down” then use the up and down buttons to scroll between the modes.

You can also connect it to a computer and use the escribe software. I did this to flip the screen orientation to match the buttons.

Great, actually you have to hold up & down buttons together to enter the set up mode on the BB ;-)
On the other hand, does anybody know if the SXK 60 stuff : DNA/Screen/Button fit on the orignal BB with the USB charging port included ?
Thanks

Great, actually you have to hold up & down buttons together to enter the set up mode on the BB ;-)
On the other hand, does anybody know if the SXK 60 stuff : DNA/Screen/Button fit on the orignal BB with the USB charging port included ?
Thanks

My sxk dna 60 has a usb port, so that would suggest it would. I think.

The Panels that cover the Screen/Controls and the Button are slightly larger on the SXK so they don't really Fit on an authentic.

;-/
Ok then how can you connect Escrib to your DNA ? Specific tools required ?

Escribe software & USB lead. Install software on PC, connect mod via USB to PC & Escribe will recognise the mod. Save the current set up on mod so you have a restore point for when it goes Pete Tong.

Back
Top Bottom