What's new

Bit of a newbie sorry in advance!!

Yes and I have sent it back for them to look at

I got your unit and have been testing, the only thing I noticed was the coil needed another third of a turn to be tightened, this is the only potential reason for the leaking I can see. It's obvious there have been leaks, so I cleaned the leaks up and refilled and have been using the setup for the last 2 days without issue, and am using your existing coil that was in the device. I also took the tank out last night and filled and left to sit and there were no leaks this morning. I am going to keep experimenting and leave again tonight standing with the coil undone a third turn like it arrived, and see if that is enough to cause the leaking you were seeing. In the meantime, I'll get CS to ship you a new unit so you are not waiting.

Just to explore every option, what liquid were you using in it? can I get the make and the VG/PG ratio and I'll see if that has any effect, it shouldn't but I am going to check anyway. Also, were you filling it up to past the window level, so that it came up to the silicone seal, that could potentially result in leaking, but it would only leak down to the level of the bottom of the silicone, were you seeing the whole tank leak out overnight?

Just to explore every option, what liquid were you using in it? can I get the make and the VG/PG ratio and I'll see if that has any effect, it shouldn't but I am going to check anyway. Also, were you filling it up to past the window level, so that it came up to the silicone seal, that could potentially result in leaking, but it would only leak down to the level of the bottom of the silicone, were you seeing the whole tank leak out overnight?

@JAC Vapour, I use 70pg in the Vim and its never once leaked.

Ive been using my vim in rotation for about six weeks now with no leaks at all,
Took it on holiday and used it on the plane both ways (for testing reasons only[emoji12] )and can confirm that it did not leak at altitude.
Have just ordered another for a friend whos trying to quit.
Great device!!
Yep I have dropped mine so many times I have lost count..still no issues had no leaks nowt..the thing is solid..

I got your unit and have been testing, the only thing I noticed was the coil needed another third of a turn to be tightened, this is the only potential reason for the leaking I can see. It's obvious there have been leaks, so I cleaned the leaks up and refilled and have been using the setup for the last 2 days without issue, and am using your existing coil that was in the device. I also took the tank out last night and filled and left to sit and there were no leaks this morning. I am going to keep experimenting and leave again tonight standing with the coil undone a third turn like it arrived, and see if that is enough to cause the leaking you were seeing. In the meantime, I'll get CS to ship you a new unit so you are not waiting.

That’s great news. It’s 6mg strength liquid. 50% VG 39.4% PG
Def not overfilling in fact I only put quite a small amount in
I noticed leaks overnight literally only used it a couple of times though.
Thank you

Thank you

Okay, it's not leaking overnight now, but I'm going to leave with the coil a bit undone and see if that was the culprit, I'll report back tomorrow, you're new unit will arrive soon, I think it shipped today.

Thank you
What's the other 10.6%

Okay, it's not leaking overnight now, but I'm going to leave with the coil a bit undone and see if that was the culprit, I'll report back tomorrow, you're new unit will arrive soon, I think it shipped today.
Thank you

Back
Top Bottom