What's new

Blazé Response? The THC Astr-ion

Let me say that having gone around with a boro or dotaio mod in my pocket for years, this whole discussion is a bit of silly buggers :11: Any vape, especially a BB, is never going to work well in a top pocket because of its weight… But a trouser or jacket pocket, well, that’s the point of its design :22:

Now, there are certainly some of us who disagree, and I can see a few reasons why you couldn’t carry it in your trousers:
  1. There’s no room left in your pocket because of your change purse, so stop insisting on paying for everything in pennies
  2. You’re wearing a kilt
  3. The mod interferes with you playing pocket-billiards when you see a pretty girl/boy
  4. It just simply ruins the lines of your tmi jeans you think you look good in :18:
giphy.gif

It's the rectangular shape, flat profile and minimal protrusions to snag on stuff that make it pocket friendly compared to a regular mod/tank or even some sbs mod/tank set up.

I have a BB, ok it definitely isn't the smallest or the lightest by any means, and I have plastic/aluminium single 18650 mods that are a bit lighter even with an RTA - but the BB is, for me, a better pocket device but I'm lucky because I have more than one pocket - even with the weight of a BB it's no problem in a jacket. And there are plenty that are smaller and lighter than the BB.

Any vape can fall out of a shirt pocket and it can certainly happen when you're plastered - it doesn't necessarily mean they aren't convenient pocket carries - I've got so pissed that I've managed to lose shoes in the past, and they were very foot friendly indeed.

:offtopic:

Think this thread is now officially derailed :mad:

And for those of you who insist on speaking your native lingo, there’s a thread for Gibberish in the Foreign Languages section :18:

Back
Top Bottom