What's new

Blotto Single and Co Giveaway * CLOSED*

dovpo_uk

Vendor
blotto ss pics g way.JPG

Hi Guys.

As you know Dovpo have released the new addition to the Blotto family. The Blotto Single.

Link to Dovpo Web Site

( https://dovpo.com/products/blotto-single-coil-rta-by-dovpo-vaping-bogan?variant=39488192905258 )

The guys at HQ sent me a couple for my own personnel use, but I don't have any need for the Stainless Steel one so I thought I may as well offer it out as a gift to you lot.

And just to make it a little more appealing I have also included the Blotto Mini, the Blotto (big un), T shirt and Cap.

The Giveaway will run as a list as per the norm on POTV and the winner will be selected by the Random Number app.

I will cover the UK postage cost (£4.85) but for those outside Mainland UK you will need to cover any additional cost.

This Giveaway is separate to the Tester post @dovpo_hannah posted earlier which will run in a few weeks time when i have them in the UK.

The Giveaway will run till around the 22nd September 2021

Cheers Guys

Good Luck

Andy

Hope you don't mind if i enter. I have the Blotto (Big Un) and the Mini so really only wanting the Single Coiler. Wouldn't mind the T-Shirt and Cap as well.
Thanks for the chance.

1. gary68
2. LordOdin

1. gary68
2. LordOdin
3. Astral
4. JohnNada
5. phatbhoy

Thank you for the opportunity, very much interested in the single, fingers crossed:clapping:

Very generous, thanks for the chance.

1. gary68
2. LordOdin
3. Astral
4. JohnNada
5. phatbhoy
6. Frogprince

1. gary68
2. LordOdin
3. Astral
4. JohnNada
5. phatbhoy