What's new

Blues and twos

Mr Ripple

Legend
Living on the outskirts of Nottingham and within earshot of the motorway which normally hums as both go about their business I've begun to be more aware of any sounds lately.

Went out to the chemist on Tuesday which is when i really noticed it as i saw half dozen ambulances during my trip which is only a few hundred yards.

Anyone else noticing this where you are?

Edit - Yards lol

Last edited:
Not heard any for a couple weeks now when i think of it normally hear them all the time at night when in bed another thing ive noticed not many planes in the sky in fact none at all that was till today when i heard at least 4 go over.

Funny I've noticed empty skies and thats even with living near east midlands airport.

I live on a busy cut through and normally the emergency services are always going up and down my road with their sirens going but since the lockdown there seems to be far fewer of them.

I live next to a (usually) busy B road, about a quarter of the traffic ATM. Less sirens, but probably less need for them - the road is pretty clear.

Last edited:
I noticed no Bells this week, our local Church is closed until further notice ... and our Kebab Shop :rolleyes:

Not heard anything around here in Staffs for a long time, as for traffic it's very quiet, when I look through my front window to road at the bottom of the street there is long gaps between passing vehicles.

Back
Top Bottom