What's new

Blues and twos

I have noticed over the last week or so that the roads are a lot quieter, I live next on a normally busy road. The Doctors surgery is like 50 meters away from my front door which is pretty handy. Now apparently the Doctors are doing everything by telephone that's what I was told with a text from them, yet I have noticed quite a few cars in the car park and people going in and out. ( I am a bit of a nosy sod). My point is if the Doctors aren't seeing patients who the hell are all these people going in and out everyday. It's making me a bit paranoid tbh.
Secret dinner club?

no cars no planes no people all day on the way there and on the way back

IMG_1940.jpeg

Live on a main road, even busy at night usually. This last week, bit of traffic during the day from about 7am onwards, till 10pm then nothing. So quiet at night, it's messing my sleep up. Noticed no contrails in the sky, and we are in between flight paths for East Mids and Manchester airports.
Air seems cleaner already, and noticed more birds twittering and lots of bumble bees about.

I love this kind of on the way there, where there’s no there in sight. There could be as far as you want it be: the pub past the trees, the point where you get tired/bored, Grandma’s house....

I had the radio on then in the end switched it off I’m not going to say the topic that kept popping up

I have days like this we are both loan working at the moment standing in the middle of fields with woods no one for miles you loose track of time

then you go back to the world and see death hatred fear lies when man will turn on his brother and fight for a scrap of bread it’s not pretty

I have noticed over the last week or so that the roads are a lot quieter, I live next on a normally busy road. The Doctors surgery is like 50 meters away from my front door which is pretty handy. Now apparently the Doctors are doing everything by telephone that's what I was told with a text from them, yet I have noticed quite a few cars in the car park and people going in and out. ( I am a bit of a nosy sod). My point is if the Doctors aren't seeing patients who the hell are all these people going in and out everyday. It's making me a bit paranoid tbh.
Cleaners?

Back
Top Bottom