What's new

BP Mods Sure RTA vs Pioneer V1.5

BP Mods Sure RTA or Pioneer V1.5 for flavor?

• Sure RTA

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

FlashVapes

Hello! I am torn between the Sure RTA & Pioneer V1.5. Been a pod user till now, looking for a tank that does RDL & supports coils that wicks 70/30 liquids.
P.S. A big time flavor chaser here.
TIA

I have them both. The sure is a good tank, and I quite like the aesthetic. But the pioneer is hands down a better vape (for me at least). It's one of my favourites of all time.

Rereading your post, I'm pure MTL, so maybe my thoughts are of limited use...

The best choice would be Sure Pioneer ;)
Read or look the reviews and decide...

Both do MTL and RDL so should be ok. I think you'd be better with a proper single coil RTA though for RDL and flavour. There are plenty out there. The Dead Rabbit solo is a newish one that's decent.

Not tried the Sure but the Pioneer 1.5 is good for RDL as it has an added chimney and a post with a bigger airflow hole in it.

ah, i get you. i think of them as mtl atties that you can take the insert out and pretend it’s a wee clouder :)
Aye I get what you mean. I've tried a few atties like them and I do love them but find they skew more to one type of draw or the other and don't always manage to do it all.

Both do MTL and RDL so should be ok. I think you'd be better with a proper single coil RTA though for RDL and flavour. There are plenty out there. The Dead Rabbit solo is a newish one that's decent.

Not tried the Sure but the Pioneer 1.5 is good for RDL as it has an added chimney and a post with a bigger airflow hole in it.
I already have the Blaze Solo RTA for DL, however I can't use it in my workplace as it chucks out some heavy clouds. Looking for something in the RDL/MTL area, but not pure MTL as I don't like very tight draws. Having asked a few friends, more people are leaning towards the Pioneer, but people recommending the Sure are so damn 'sure' about how it delivers some great flavor. Still undecided, but I might just pick up the Pioneer 1.5.

Back
Top Bottom