What's new

BP Mods Tomahawk SBS/Squonk Mod

dovpo_uk

Vendor
Web capture_12-12-2022_172427_.jpeg

01.jpg

04.jpg

Looks interesting......Im a left hand vaper though so the firing button would be an issue for me:(

Looks interesting......Im a left hand vaper though so the firing button would be an issue for me:(
I actually find it more comfortable to use left handed. I think the button being in the middle of the mod width wise makes it possible. I haven't tried it in squonk mode yet but I think it will be ok to give the bottle a little nudge with my thumb.

wish it was 21700 and a bit bigger looks a nice mod though
I’ve been looking at this since I spotted it in one on Dovpos post, a couple of months ago.
These kind of mods, chew through 18650s, with my DL style. So I’m with @Cozy

I’ve been looking at this since I spotted it in one on Dovpos post, a couple of months ago.
These kind of mods, chew through 18650s, with my DL style. So I’m with @Cozy
same really and quite surprised really given both the topside single and the topside lite were both 21700's and if a little bigger might have been able to accomdate a larger atty too? was looking for 25mm for my profile RDTA in squonk mode, but anything bigger than 24mm ain't gonna work, the squonker hunt continues, may go with the pumper eventually but I did like this sbs mod

same really and quite surprised really given both the topside single and the topside lite were both 21700's and if a little bigger might have been able to accomdate a larger atty too? was looking for 25mm for my profile RDTA in squonk mode, but anything bigger than 24mm ain't gonna work, the squonker hunt continues, may go with the pumper eventually but I did like this sbs mod
Topside and Tomahawk are two completely separate entities tbh.

However I’m sure if the tomahawk gains traction then a Tomahawk XL will probably be made

Back
Top Bottom