What's new

BP Mods Tomahawk SBS/Squonk Mod

It works pretty good as a squonker. With the bottle so high, it's possible to use your index finger to squeeze, which feels more comfortable than the ring finger. I'm about to change liquids in mine tomorrow so I'll let you know how much of a faff cleaning the bottle is.

Thanks @Banjostring appreciated. Good to know about the ease of squonking too.

Thanks @Banjostring appreciated. Good to know about the ease of squonking too.

Same as any other Squonk to be fair, I had to do a tiny adjustment in the 510 pin on one atomiser but that was it. Squonk bottle doesn’t feel naturally placed at first due to it being so far up the mod but after 2 or 3 times of accidentally pressing the screen to Squonk, you quickly suss it and as Banjo says, you can use different fingers to may assist those with less mobility in their fingers.

I also like the fact you can transfer the Squonk section into other mods…

348FCB10-F047-4185-808D-02037F4D3791.jpeg

Same as any other Squonk to be fair, I had to do a tiny adjustment in the 510 pin on one atomiser but that was it.
I also like the fact you can transfer the Squonk section into other mods…

View attachment 305114

Thanks for that Chris. I’ll have another look at the ease of removing the bottle to clean etc. it looked more involved than on the topside or pumper for example?

Definitely on the portability. That’s a really smart idea. You could see the logic in selling the squonk section separately.

Thanks for that Chris. I’ll have another look at the ease of removing the bottle to clean etc. it looked more involved than on the topside or pumper for example?

Definitely on the portability. That’s a really smart idea. You could see the logic in selling the squonk section separately.

It definitely not as easy to clean out as a regular Squonk bottle.

It’s certainly not a hardship though either mate. Just lift the rubber filling bung, it has two holes (Filling hole and an air escape hole). I just hold it under a lukewarm tap until the chamber is full, empty then repeat. Leave it upside down to dry and that does it for me. Could see an issue if someone used a particularly clingy Juice like Heisenberg etc, but you’d have that issue with any Squonk bottle also I guess.

I was using the squonk section on a little mech the other day. It's fantastic, although a little bit too wide [emoji1303]
IMG_20230101_155040218_HDR.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom