What's new

BP Mods Tomahawk SBS/Squonk Mod

Topside and Tomahawk are two completely separate entities tbh.

However I’m sure if the tomahawk gains traction then a Tomahawk XL will probably be made
yes I realise that, dont get me wrong i do like it, just a single battery squonker, id always like to see a 21700 in it, but that's my preference in terms of wattage I vape at, tomahawk xl sounds good [emoji106]

I actually find it more comfortable to use left handed. I think the button being in the middle of the mod width wise makes it possible. I haven't tried it in squonk mode yet but I think it will be ok to give the bottle a little nudge with my thumb.

Ah....ok...damn this is where decent vape shops stocking stuff are missed....quick shifty at it hold in paw, jobs a gd un

Forgive the PJs, I’m currently laid up abit poorly!

F4472C5B-BFB8-4DE4-BFB4-624CF88393B6.jpeg

Has quickly become my go to mod. It’s a Squonker and an SBS! The two devices I seem to use the most in one!

I use an MTL tank in it so get about a day and half from battery, using a Squonker at 40W, can get about 7 hours from Molicel 18650.

It’s a nicely built bit if kit though, bit of weight to it compared to something like the Mixx but I like that.

Forgive the PJs, I’m currently laid up abit poorly!

View attachment 301846

Has quickly become my go to mod. It’s a Squonker and an SBS! The two devices I seem to use the most in one!

I use an MTL tank in it so get about a day and half from battery, using a Squonker at 40W, can get about 7 hours from Molicel 18650.

It’s a nicely built bit if kit though, bit of weight to it compared to something like the Mixx but I like that.

Good to know...the mixx is hardly a lightweight

Got a green Tomahawk turning up tomorrow hopefully. From Ecigone.

Got a green Tomahawk turning up tomorrow hopefully. From Ecigone.

how you getting on with it Rew? Just watched a review for the device and I really like the look. My initial reservation is with taking the squonk bottle out to clean etc. Looks a bit fiddly. But the idea of being able to use it as a sbs/squonk is rewppy good.

how you getting on with it Rew? Just watched a review for the device and I really like the look. My initial reservation is with taking the squonk bottle out to clean etc. Looks a bit fiddly. But the idea of being able to use it as a sbs/squonk is rewppy good.

Not used it in squonk mode. Am happy with it as a SBS. Will probably give it a go though just out of curiosity.

Not used it in squonk mode. Am happy with it as a SBS. Will probably give it a go though just out of curiosity.

Thanks Rew. Let us know if and when you do. Always looking to try a new squonker!

Thanks Rew. Let us know if and when you do. Always looking to try a new squonker!
It works pretty good as a squonker. With the bottle so high, it's possible to use your index finger to squeeze, which feels more comfortable than the ring finger. I'm about to change liquids in mine tomorrow so I'll let you know how much of a faff cleaning the bottle is.

Back
Top Bottom