What's new

BPMODS Pod Mod Lightsaber S and L YouTube review by Vaping 101

I think this is pretty much the first video review done but definitely the first in the UK

Definitely worth watching so you get a better idea

Damn it, I want one. Looks very good can see a lot of these being sold.

*Best part of the review 'this is a premium pod mod' *knocks it over*... Classic

Looks like the nicest bit of kit to have been released for a long time...
I like it tbh.

It’s a lot smaller than I’m use to but the rdl coils do well with 70 vg . It will definitely be in my rotation for out with the dogs

Looks a good device but think the word premium was over done in the video, like a premium USB cable oh my days [emoji6][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I think this is pretty much the first video review done but definitely the first in the UK

Definitely worth watching so you get a better idea

Looks like a really nice bit of kit. I doubt I will be able to resist.

Im going to go against the grain here, I don't like it, it's fugly.
I like sleek clean lines like the Aspire Zero G.
This thing has way too much wavy n colour shit going on for a tube mod/pod thingy......it's an easy pass for me

Im going to go against the grain here, I don't like it, it's fugly.
I like sleek clean lines like the Aspire Zero G.
This thing has way too much wavy n colour shit going on for a tube mod/pod thingy......it's an easy pass for me
Fair does mate

Looks a good device but think the word premium was over done in the video, like a premium USB cable oh my days [emoji6][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Tis a poshen

I spoke to Andrew after he posted the review. Granted he has a job todo like I have it’s all part of the business we’re in.

But the “premium, high end , affordable “ are Bruce’s buzz words to be honest.

After long chats with Bruce his main thing he wants to get across to the market especially in the UK is as a whole is that his products are meant to be affordable and an investment.

Which is pretty much why he wants a strong uk presence going forward so I can help the investment customers have made keep going.

I think the measure of the brand will come out in the current tester events that will evidence how personally Bruce is invested in promoting the uk market and supporting the investment.

Sorry longer response than I expected lol
0636AB2A-BDF0-4A3C-8ABB-C031F004047D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom