What's new

Bumblebee ejuice

whatapuddin

Postman
​Good morning folks :) I've been looking at bumblebee eliquid as I'm trying to try juice from different vendors as I've kind of stuck the the same ones since I started vaping. Does anyone use this company, and what would you recommend? I've been looking at the lemon honey and the strawberry conserve.

Thanks in advance

I've used in past,quality juices. Conserve was bit too sweet for me but would thumbs up trying them :-)

Good morning! I have no experience with bumblebee I'm afraid. If you are looking for a change though I would take a look at kraken e cigs, steamgunk. Snake oil from tmax is a nice fruity one. Also tjuice do some nice ones. Also chefs vapour sell pink spot juices from
america, all of these are nice - IMO rip tide, blue raz cotton candy, gspot and watermelon wave are great!

Good morning! I have no experience with bumblebee I'm afraid. If you are looking for a change though I would take a look at kraken e cigs, steamgunk. Snake oil from tmax is a nice fruity one. Also tjuice do some nice ones. Also chefs vapour sell pink spot juices from
america, all of these are nice - IMO rip tide, blue raz cotton candy, gspot and watermelon wave are great!

Kracken is on my new try list, another member gave me a sample of squid ink it was lush

whatapuddin red lady is also very nice, but if you don't like aniseed I would stay away from it. Having said that, it isn't an overpowering aniseed that blows your head off.

Bumble bee juice is really nice. The honey & lemon is just like "Lockets"

Back
Top Bottom