What's new

Can someone tell me if??

So it wont hurt u but u look like a douchebag?

It actually will hurt your lungs, the same way inhaling anything that isnt fresh air will hurt your lungs. But without nicotine its better i guess. And whether or not it really does anything super bad is doubtful.

Nicotine is bad for your back as well

(Walking qround the city, like london or somewhere is probably worse for u because of all the pollution)

So it wont hurt u but u look like a douchebag?

It actually will hurt your lungs, the same way inhaling anything that isnt fresh air will hurt your lungs. But without nicotine its better i guess. And whether or not it really does anything super bad is doubtful.

Nicotine is bad for your back as well

(Walking qround the city, like london or somewhere is probably worse for u because of all the pollution)

Yeh i understand anything other than fresh air isnt technically good. Was just curious as to what may be causing my slight discomfort breathing even after small amounts of vape.

Thanks for your reply....except the douchebag bit lol

Yeh i understand anything other than fresh air isnt technically good. Was just curious as to what may be causing my slight discomfort breathing even after small amounts of vape.

Thanks for your reply....except the douchebag bit lol
Lol, u might have an allergy to pg actually. Or possibly nickel, those r very common

(And actually much more in line with the symptoms u just described)

Just dont add a vape to this outfit and u should b safe with the whole douchebag look
DangerousFatherlyCrustacean-max-1mb.gif

Before i did qnything i would try some 100% (or even just 80%) vg liquid and see if it helps

(Also switch to freebase if you are using salt)

Lol, u might have an allergy to pg actually. Or possibly nickel, those r very common

(And actually much more in line with the symptoms u just described)

Im using boost ka1 coils. Do they have much nickel in them?.
Man i really hope not as my fav juices are 70vg/30pg

Ka1 is usually kanthal wire, but I'm not sure about other metals in stock coils and if that might affect things.

70/30 is actually probably gonna be ok, but i guess maybe start out with straight vg. Or pick a different brand coil to try (there is no nickel in ka1, so nickel isnt your problem. But the coils still might be, some just suck)

either way, pick one or the other to try, if that doesnt work, try the other. If neither work, vaping may just not b for u. some ppl just cant vape, they just dont get along with it.

Btw, what wattage r u running at, and which coils exactly

And r u using salt or freebase?
If u r using salt, switch to freebase

Back
Top Bottom