What's new

Can someone tell me if??

Just re-reading...if it was happening with your zeus also, its probably not the coils, but something in common, which would be the juice or the way u r vaping it (not that u r doing anything wrong necessarily, but whatever it is is not compatible with the devices and coils u r using) we just have to figure out what it is thats all

(And hey, u started out thinking u were dying from your arteries hardening, and now we r down to singed (sp?) coils, so definitely progress) :-)

Last edited:

What on earth is that? Never seen anything like it. It looks like it's blocked with brown gunk. Never had a boost or seen a boost coil but most stock coils have a hole down the middle. Can't see a round hole, can't see any wire, all i see is something brown that doesn't look very nice.

But...yer bleck, lol

Next scene
Mel: hey, whats your name...oh f*ck it, i'll just call u adolf

I saw that just the other day on hbo i think. How did mel gidson go from that to screaming about jews in downtown hollywood

But...yer bleck, lol

I saw that just the other day on hbo i think. How did mel gidson go from that to screaming about jews in downtown hollywood

tenor.gif

Nice to see he came out the other end in one piece. Quality actor and director.

My only question is why vape zero nicotine. Unless you have cut down to say 1mg and feel ready to go nic free with the intension of stopping and thus rid yourself of the need to vape.
If you are taking up vaping for the fun of it, then i refuse to help as you do not need to vape. I prefer to help ex smokers than someone who takes up vaping to be Hip or cool. Vaping is there for folks who need to feed an addiction, an addiction caused by centurys of Governments that allow tobbaco to be legal.
PG and nicotine cause the same effects to me if the amount of nic or pg is to high i feel like my lungs are swollen and imflamed, like after a long distance run or a bad cold.

What on earth is that? Never seen anything like it. It looks like it's blocked with brown gunk. Never had a boost or seen a boost coil but most stock coils have a hole down the middle. Can't see a round hole, can't see any wire, all i see is something brown that doesn't look very nice.
I dont feel bad now that i couldnt tell either...it kind of looks like u r looking up someones hindquarters, lol

My only question is why vape zero nicotine. Unless you have cut down to say 1mg and feel ready to go nic free with the intension of stopping and thus rid yourself of the need to vape.
If you are taking up vaping for the fun of it, then i refuse to help as you do not need to vape. I prefer to help ex smokers than someone who takes up vaping to be Hip or cool. Vaping is there for folks who need to feed an addiction, an addiction caused by centurys of Governments that allow tobbaco to be legal.
PG and nicotine cause the same effects to me if the amount of nic or pg is to high i feel like my lungs are swollen and imflamed, like after a long distance run or a bad cold.
I dunno, there r a few reasons to take up vaping 0 nic. Granted none of them is to look cool or hip (thats what probably got most of us into the cigarette mess in the first place)

But ive heard for dieting, for diabetics who cant eat certain foods for example.

I try not to judge adults for their choices, especially older adults

Sorry mate this is a photo looki g straight down the the mouthpiece into the coil.
Its not black but deffo brown.
I will test with a new coil in the morning.
Ive only had about 5 puffs today and about the sane yesterday as its the misses vape so i wouldnt have thought vapers tongue just yet. But i will test with a new coil tomoz to see if flavour is good again.
If it is good should we think about changing the juices for one with less sweetener i guess??.
Would be a shame as i do live these flavours
The other option is learn to rebuild. (Or find a place to get coils very cheap, like china) and just switch them out every day.

If u learn to rebuild u can just pull the cotton and rewick every morning, problem solved.

Back
Top Bottom