What's new

Can you recommend a Rice Crispie Square eliquid?

OccultScientist

Administrator
Staff member
Hey all,

It’s become apparent to me that I’ve become a bit dull with my eliquid choices and tend to bounce between one or two flavours.

I started a low carb diet a few days ago and now I need something to help with those sweet cravings, I was thinking something like a marshmallow rice crispie thing. Any recommendations for a good one? Or some other sweet treat!

Cheers

Hey all,

It’s become apparent to me that I’ve become a bit dull with my eliquid choices and tend to bounce between one or two flavours.

I started a low carb diet a few days ago and now I need something to help with those sweet cravings, I was thinking something like a marshmallow rice crispie thing. Any recommendations for a good one? Or some other sweet treat!

Cheers

Never tried any Rice Crispie eliquid, google does throw up a few though...you pays your money your taketh the chance, something you were hoping to avoid, also I fkin hate sweet eliquids, so Im fk all use to you really:)

Hey all,

Cheers
Mad Hatters 'I love popcorn' is a nice sweet vape.

Isn't it basically marshmallow with a hint of cereal 27 or something? FW do Rice Krispies, but I've never tried it.

Greedy Bear do one. I haven't tried it, but I've tried some of their other flavours (in salt form) and they're nice.

100ml shortfill

10ml salts

If it's sweet you want though, it has to be the Butter range by Supergood. Especially 02, 03, 06 and 10. Again, available in shortfill and salts.

Greedy Bear do one. I haven't tried it, but I've tried some of their other flavours (in salt form) and they're nice.

100ml shortfill

10ml salts

If it's sweet you want though, it has to be the Butter range by Supergood. Especially 02, 03, 06 and 10. Again, available in shortfill and salts.
Thanks mate, that looks perfect! I’ve ordered one and couldn’t resist another one

Thanks mate, that looks perfect! I’ve ordered one and couldn’t resist another one

Nice one! I might have to get the Marshmallow Crispie one next time I'm in Vaping101 now we've been speaking about it 😋

What other flavour did you go for?

Also, let us know what you think.

Back
Top Bottom