What's new

CBD liquid

@vapemac have you tried it yet or did you just order today?

I've said this a few times, so I'll shut up after this, but the Ucig stuff is the only stuff that I've found that comes close to the CBD Vapes stuff.
No i ordered it today. It's sent out first class so i should have it Tuesday.

@rosswaa . @vapemac the serious strength cbd's are meant to be diluted just add some to a liquid the same flavour, ie 500 mg strength use 1 ml in 9ml of liquid making 10 ml at 50mg 2000 then its 0.25ml with 9.75 to get the 50ml

I got the cbd mods stuff.. It doesn't actually state on the bottle (or the website) the cbd content in the bottle! And the more I think about the wording on the website, the more I convince myself it is a low content? Because they say;

"10ml flavoured CBD Vape Fluid.
Made using our own formula containing 2000mg of gold CBD extract.
Blended professionally with 70/30 VG/PG.
Product contains the full spectrum of cannabinoids"

So, now I think about it.. They make up a batch of this cbd 2000mg.. Then from that- mix it with the flavour/vg/pg? So what you're left with is nowhere near 2000mg?

I don't know, I'm confused.

Anyway; I find it works (I think). I mixed about a ml into some manabush (lovely!) and been vaping it in my Kabuki pretty much all day! Lower back pain is virtually undetectable.. Pain disappeared after roughly 10mins/could stand up from sitting without being all rigid from pain (make sense?)

I'm definitely a lot calmer ie instead of letting myself get provoked and dragged into another (pathetic) fight, I've managed to just walk away and get on with the day which I can say wouldn't normally be the case!

And last night after some, I did sleep soundly/managed to get to sleep rather quickly without waking throughout the night (like usual)

Now I want to order from ucig and see what that's like @geordie .. Dont have anything to compare it to.. So will be interesting!

I'm definitely a lot calmer ie instead of letting myself get provoked and dragged into another (pathetic) fight, I've managed to just walk away and get on with the day which I can say wouldn't normally be the case!
This sounds like something that would benefit Chavs, comeon NHS get prescribing.
Glad it has helped your back probs, i might give it a try as i used to toke a lot of green before i started vaping but rely on tramadol now

I got the cbd mods stuff.. It doesn't actually state on the bottle (or the website) the cbd content in the bottle! And the more I think about the wording on the website, the more I convince myself it is a low content? Because they say;

So, now I think about it.. They make up a batch of this cbd 2000mg.. Then from that- mix it with the flavour/vg/pg? So what you're left with is nowhere near 2000mg?

Anyway; I find it works (I think). I mixed about a ml into some manabush (lovely!) and been vaping it in my Kabuki pretty much all day! Lower back pain is virtually undetectable.. Pain disappeared after roughly 10mins/could stand up from sitting without being all rigid from pain (make sense?)

And last night after some, I did sleep soundly/managed to get to sleep rather quickly without waking throughout the night (like usual)

Now I want to order from ucig and see what that's like @geordie .. Dont have anything to compare it to.. So will be interesting!

If it works for you then thats all that matters.

let me know how you get on with Ucig stuff sweetheart.

Does the CMD Mods stuff really relax and chill you out? I've actually got a bottle in the house, but working nights this week so ain't got around to trying it yet.

This sounds like something that would benefit Chavs, comeon NHS get prescribing.
Glad it has helped your back probs, i might give it a try as i used to toke a lot of green before i started vaping but rely on tramadol now

Haha, yeah - may be a few less fights!

I've got opiate painkillers but I'm finding they're just too much hard work for me in the mornings and with a toddler needing me to be ten steps ahead of him - so I definitely think it's worth a go. I smoked green when I was younger, there were moments when I loved it/moments of just pure paranoia - even lying in bed just paranoid/anxious/unable to relax .. So fair to say I've not touched any for a good few years.. And that was hard to adjust, even though I know CBD isn't going to make me paranoid.. i was almost getting paranoid that I was going to become paranoid (!) and for right now with the get 1 bottle free, don't have much to lose!

@rosswaa . @vapemac the serious strength cbd's are meant to be diluted just add some to a liquid the same flavour, ie 500 mg strength use 1 ml in 9ml of liquid making 10 ml at 50mg 2000 then its 0.25ml with 9.75 to get the 50ml
I'm of the same opinion as @gunsh0tglitt3r. It states that it's 2000mg on the website but it also says that it's preblended. I think it might be of a lower dosage in the ready made stuff. I think @Rob said that carol has used it as is? Hopefully he can clarify.

Back
Top Bottom