What's new

CBD liquid

ooh they have their own page now, cool....was ordering on amazon before. Thanks for the discount code, was considering ordering some more and that decided me...ordered some more strawberry and some of the cherry to try. Also picked up a thing of their cbd gold though am not entirely certain how that works.

Thanks for the code, I think I may order some of these to try my sleep issues are only getting worse and this might help :thumbup:

ooh they have their own page now, cool....was ordering on amazon before. Thanks for the discount code, was considering ordering some more and that decided me...ordered some more strawberry and some of the cherry to try. Also picked up a thing of their cbd gold though am not entirely certain how that works.

The oil you can ingest normally, and as for vaping.... I'm not sure, I guess you'd use it to mix up your own juice as if you were extracting your own from the analog stuff but just skip the extracting stage?

I have a good feeling about this CBD Mods. If it's as good as the CBD Vapes stuff, I may buy a 100ml bottle. [emoji14]

There prices aren't that bad either.

Thank you for sharing the code. Ordered two. Cbd Vape seems to be getting harder to get hold of. Ordered Cbd drip gold and it arrived today, but it's very low levels of Cbd compared to the one I used to get on Amazon.

I have a good feeling about this CBD Mods. If it's as good as the CBD Vapes stuff, I may buy a 100ml bottle. [emoji14]

There prices aren't that bad either.
Fingers crossed it's decent compared to the CBD Vapes stuff, have got 2 bottles on the way as am almost out of the CBD Vapes and don't want to go back to having a few shots to help me sleep [emoji42]

Has anyone sampled yet? I've received my two bottles from CBD Mods but I'm working tonight.

Fingers crossed it's decent compared to the CBD Vapes stuff, have got 2 bottles on the way as am almost out of the CBD Vapes and don't want to go back to having a few shots to help me sleep [emoji42]
I've got about 40ml left of the CBD Vapes stuff.

I have already wasted £50+ on Kanavape and LivFlavors CBD that was noting compared to CBD Vapes.

I've got about 40ml left of the CBD Vapes stuff.

I have already wasted £50+ on Kanavape and LivFlavors CBD that was noting compared to CBD Vapes.

I'll be very surprised if any of the stuff for sale is as good as the CBD Vapes stuff. The stuff from Ucig that @andi52 mentioned is similar though weaker, still the best I've found though after trying some of the Cannavape stuff. Be interested to hear thoughts on the stuff Rob recommended, Im hopeful..........

Well Carol's the user, I had a brief go when it first arrived and it certainly worked!!
When she first used it, it was on a Dripper, but now she has a KF MiniV3 loaded with it and says it works well in that form too.
I have two bottles hopefully arriving tomorrow, I too am going to use a KF Mini V3 what wattage does Carol vape it at, don't want to ruin it by going too high. It will have a 1.2ohm coil in it.

12 Watts @quincey43 :)

She may disagree, I think it had more effect when she was dripping it. Or perhaps I should say ..... it appeared to "work" more quickly?

Back
Top Bottom