What's new

Ceramic Coils Help Please?

Don’t worry @LordOdin it usually passes after a while. Some of the more entrenched cases also help to act as a deterrent.

I think vaporesso might be the main one. They’ve been selling them for years.
Yes them and voopoo but they have the tech to add a safety element. it's how the wattage dry hit prevention works so well as it makes the coils predictable like a tc coil.
As we said. The worry comes when used in other mods. That's when it's possible that there could be a health issue.
Shame swalk wouldn't just agree to disagree and join the general leg pulling.
Hopefully he'll be back and chill a bit. Clearly loved vaping and with the current climate we're all prone to "tickling" a bit. I'm no different.
Glad the ceramic coil of psychedelic randomness is over. I was very lost at some points in here.

I think vaporesso might be the main one. They’ve been selling them for years.
I've not really looked into it. But the 1.3ohm Vaporesso Orca CCELL coils are ceramic, it seems. That put a sharp end to the MTL section of the review, I can tell you.

I've not really looked into it. But the 1.3ohm Vaporesso Orca CCELL coils are ceramic, it seems. That put a sharp end to the MTL section of the review, I can tell you.
Again you've got the omni board inside and those coils are specific to that kit so anything other than performance is irrelevant as we've seen no on going testing on any issue's.
that said I preferred the cotton mesh coils in that kit but the ccell coils in the osmall have worked admirably. Will they cause me issue's in the future ?. As up in the air as will inhaling cotton, fibre pulp, vg or favouring cause me issue's down the line. Possibly.
The biggest worry I've mentioned before is the amounts of juice maker's (particularly North American and malay) that use sugar based sweetener.
It is causing issue's. We will see issues.

Again you've got the omni board inside and those coils are specific to that kit so anything other than performance is irrelevant as we've seen no on going testing on any issue's.
that said I preferred the cotton mesh coils in that kit but the ccell coils in the osmall have worked admirably. Will they cause me issue's in the future ?. As up in the air as will inhaling cotton, fibre pulp, vg or favouring cause me issue's down the line. Possibly.
The biggest worry I've mentioned before is the amounts of juice maker's (particularly North American and malay) that use sugar based sweetener.
Not got any Vaporesso mods at the moment, don't think I have seen one that I like, I quite like Innokin at the moment but like anything else that could change :)

Not got any Vaporesso mods at the moment, don't think I have seen one that I like, I quite like Innokin at the moment but like anything else that could change :)
Probably the most advanced main market mods currently. Vaporesso are excellent, loved the gen, armour pro and mini target. The pm 80 pod mod is far better than the competition. The omni chip really is DNA class but every manufacturer has it's own aesthetics. Innokin have excellent build quality.

Seeing as how this has become more of a discussion again ;)

Personally, I distrust ceramic coils, even with overheat protection and the like.

Cotton is less of an issue - it's much harder to contract byssinosis (which is rare, even when working with unprocessed cotton) than something like silicosis. Smoke from burnt cotton is quite nasty, so there's something of a trade-off with metal exposure from a new coil vs possibility of burning from an old one.

VG, or PG - I don't think that's a problem unless you have specific intolerances. I may very well be wrong on that, but that's how the evidence is headed.

Flavourings are (imo) the big unknown. Some will no doubt be completely harmless, some will be moderate and some will be nasty.

Like you say, excessive sweetener (natural or artificial) is something highly likely to cause problems down the line...

On a personal level, flavourings and sweeteners are things I avoid completely.

Oh, I agree. But, for me, vaping is dodgy enough. Without adding variables like ceramics.

Back
Top Bottom