What's new

Change.org - Halt the Restriction of E-Liquid Flavours

Signed! and i wish id seen it before i sent out our newsletter!

Ill put it in the next one.

I also wonder just how much awareness there was amongst vapers in the wild that a public consultation was even under way. :hmm:
I can pretty much guarantee 95+% of vapers were not even aware of it...

I could have done more to make people aware, but part of the reason I didn't much was that I feared most vapers would vote in ignorance about certain aspects...
(other reasons as well)

e.g. my partner, I didn't encourage her to fill in the consultation due to that she would be voting against disposables, but not being aware of the unintended consequences of a disposable ban...
(she also doesn't understand why people vape fruity flavours etc)

A mixture of ignorance and narrow mindedness can cause misguided opinions (even amongst vapers).

I've signed it but with a heavy heart "The cats out of the bag Mr turner" I estimate that 12 thousand people did the consultation paper that was vapers and the word is still on the street "I'm glad disposables are going".

only one reviewer has done some posts on the subject no one is really talking about it except here and some meaningless posts on arsebook vendors are doing posts on Instagram doing the whole we will support the ban and protect the children when those same vendors are trying to dump as much stock as they can.

I don't think a complete ban will happen on all vape stuff but a concerted effort to protect flavors and a massive push in both the media and lobbying your MP is needed but who is going to sit down and write to their MP over this and say flavors got me off smoking.

I can pretty much guarantee 95+% of vapers were not even aware of it...

I could have done more to make people aware, but part of the reason I didn't much was that I feared most vapers would vote in ignorance about certain aspects...
(other reasons as well)

e.g. my partner, I didn't encourage her to fill in the consultation due to that she would be voting against disposables, but not being aware of the unintended consequences of a disposable ban...
(she also doesn't understand why people vape fruity flavours etc)

A mixture of ignorance and narrow mindedness can cause misguided opinions (even amongst vapers).

Hopefully the widely publicised ban of disposables and the threat of unexpected flavour restrictions will reach ears far and wide and galvanise vapers to sing off the same hymn sheet. Although there may be a few who don't care, or who believe a flavour ban would be a positive step, I imagine the vast majority of vapers are, and will be, disgusted and shocked by the proposals.

I've signed it but with a heavy heart "The cats out of the bag Mr turner" I estimate that 12 thousand people did the consultation paper that was vapers and the word is still on the street "I'm glad disposables are going".

only one reviewer has done some posts on the subject no one is really talking about it except here and some meaningless posts on arsebook vendors are doing posts on Instagram doing the whole we will support the ban and protect the children when those same vendors are trying to dump as much stock as they can.

I don't think a complete ban will happen on all vape stuff but a concerted effort to protect flavors and a massive push in both the media and lobbying your MP is needed but who is going to sit down and write to their MP over this and say flavors got me off smoking.
ME!! I have just emailed my MP and I will keep emailing her!

Back
Top Bottom