What's new

Cheap 72mg nic post TPD

Right, I’ll add my 2p’s worth....

Now even a stupid, ill informed cockney like myself can see 2 things happening if we continue with “Where can I get nic from threads”

It’s not inconceivable that the powers that be, may use google to see what’s happening in the vape world.....a fucking long shot I know, I mean, who else has fucking google eh?

We all know where to get nic from, using a simple google search brings up multiple sources....unfortunately, a good few of those google searches turn up POTV as well.....

Anyways.....

If “they” know that we can still get hold of nic, then that well may run dry....

And as for vendors joining in :D good point as it happens :D

I mean, I guess all the legal advice that they have been given by people that actually know the law must be complete and utter bollocks....I did tell @PlumeBlu not to use the law firm “Bugger, Cunt & Fuckpiece” as they know fuck all when it comes to TPD Law.....

I didn't hire @u8myufo in the end.

I didn't hire @u8myufo in the end.

You couldn`t afford me you cunt ;) This has to be the longest thread of bollocks I have looked at for a while,If I had noticed it a lot earlier,my reply would have been about 16 pages back, and would have been something along the lines of.
Just fuck off and buy it from where you see fit :D

Back
Top Bottom