What's new

Cheesecake Torte by Highbrow Vapor

Iocus

Postman
This is an excerpt of my review of Cheesecake Torte by Highbrow Vapor. To read the full review please visit my blog.

This is a personal review of a product I either bought or received free of charge. The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of this website, planetofthevapes.co.uk

"As I inhale there's a warm rush of very sweet, somewhat creamy or buttery vapour onto the tip and forward edge of my tongue, which goes on to fill my mouth where I seem able to taste the vapour with not just the tongue, but the insides of my cheeks, the roof of my mouth and my gums. As the vapour passes through my mouth and hits the back of my throat, there's a rapid building of pressure which, at a certain point signals that I need to stop inhaling. Inhalation beyond this point triggers an unpleasant coughing spasm. As I take the drip tip from my mouth and draw in some fresh air, the flavour of baked biscuit/cookie emerges which is amplified and rejoined by a certain creaminess on the outward breath. The aftertaste echoes the flavours previously perceived but to these is added a slightly metallic tang around my teeth and gums. I'm afraid I don't exactly taste cheese at any stage in the vaping process, but the sweet, creamy, buttery quality of the vapour does a decent job of approximating it."

http://vapour-taster.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/cheesecake-torte-by-highbrow-vapor.html

Back
Top Bottom