What's new

Choosing a dual coil RTA…?

The Seer

Postman
Looking for a good quality dual coil RTA with excellent air flow.

Currently using a single coil Siren RTA, familiar with building coils but looking to try a dual coil tank. Any suggestions?

I have some blotto max rta`s that are a decent vape and it comes with a large capacity spare glass, plenty of air flow, you`ve just missed the chance to win one in the giveaways section.

I have some blotto max rta`s that are a decent vape and it comes with a large capacity spare glass, plenty of air flow, you`ve just missed the chance to win one in the giveaways section.

Sounds like a decent tank. Have you had it long, any issues or difficulties with it so far?

I`ve probably been using the first 1 I bought about a year with no problems, like any bottom af rta it needs using or you will get seepage and because I would normally use a rda on a squonker with a lot of air, I find even with the af fully open it is the tiniest bit restricted for me, but that`s just me. It is the only rebuildable tank I use these days

There was a community review in the review section.

I`ve probably been using the first 1 I bought about a year with no problems, like any bottom af rta it needs using or you will get seepage and because I would normally use a rda on a squonker with a lot of air, I find even with the af fully open it is the tiniest bit restricted for me, but that`s just me. It is the only rebuildable tank I use these days

There was a community review in the review section.

thank you very much for your response and comments :)

have you tried many of the dual coil tanks apart from the one mentioned?

I bought the blotto on the strength of the community review and word of mouth, I`d always used single coilers up till then.

For the last year or so my go to RTAs I've been using are the Digiflavor Torch, the Zeus X and the Oxva Arbiter. All 3 are great and easy to build on and produce great flavor.
I dont think the Torch is available anymore.

Only just spotted this thread. I've been using the OG Blotto's for years and also have a couple of the Blotto Max's. The Max is definitely a bit more roomy to fit dual 3mm coils and has slightly more airflow which produces excellent flavour. Dovpo seem to have disappeared though, possibly swallowed up by another vape company so Blotto tanks and spares will start getting more difficult to find.

Never used the Arbiter although I do have the Zues X which is another decent RTA that will take dual coils. Not sure if you can still get them but it used to also be possible to buy a mesh build deck for the Zues X which was excellent, if you're interested in the mesh option.

I bought the blotto on the strength of the community review and word of mouth, I`d always used single coilers up till then.

Blotto Max RTA purchased. Served yesterday, coils to be installed today and hopefully happy vaping :)

For the last year or so my go to RTAs I've been using are the Digiflavor Torch, the Zeus X and the Oxva Arbiter. All 3 are great and easy to build on and produce great flavor.
I dont think the Torch is available anymore.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts there :) I might give the Arbiter a go if I’m in the market for another dual coil tank.

Back
Top Bottom