What's new

Cider... what type?

What cider?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cider contact fell through, Fuck!
So now trying to find where I can order it from.without being bent over for postage

Chaplin & Cork's Somerset Gold is decent as is their 'Reserve'……….but Medium for me (voted sweet by mistake :D).

I'm not a fan of these alco-pop ciders though……Passion Fruit? Black Cherry? Fuck off!

You wouldn`t know a decent fucking cider if it was being administered via an enema you chunt.

Cider contact fell through, Fuck!
So now trying to find where I can order it from.without being bent over for postage

And you Rags have what`s technically known as, fucked up again and let the side down.

And you Rags have what`s technically known as, fucked up again and let the side down.

I've got a few spirits kicking aboot. Not sure where the whiskey is but im sure youll drink it Rich [emoji23]

I really don't care what kind of cider it is as long as it's wet....:)

(That means not a dry cider )

Loving the Stella cidre elderflower one at minute GAWJUSS tastes like Turkish delight yum yum

But I normally drink tesco own fruit cider just as good and flavoursome as say kopparberg

Gotta be Healey's Cornish Cyder Farm,

Med sweet :)

Legless but smiling is definitely the way forward, always pick up a few flagons when I'm home :)

They do some cracking meads too, and Rattler for you fizzy fans!

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1439147169.150338.jpg

Oh and it's only proper cyder if spelled with a Y!

Anything else is just sloppy seconds ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom