What's new

Clever boy!

:D You should buy shares in TheCrazyWireCompany :D

Well it's not expensive, so why not just buy a bit of each. Then when I have worked out what works best for me I can get a big reel :)

Well it's not expensive, so why not just buy a bit of each. Then when I have worked out what works best for me I can get a big reel :)

It's good to have a selection too.. You never know what crazy extravagant coil we'll all be trying next week :)

It's good to have a selection too.. You never know what crazy extravagant coil we'll all be trying next week :)

I have a little giveaway planned too, something to start someone else off in the right general direction :)

I have a little giveaway planned too, something to start someone else off in the right general direction :)
It's funny you should say that, I was thinking the same thing earlier. I have an unused Igo W, a load of wire and quite a lot of Japanese cotton pads. I was thinking that'd be nice to set up a new vaper on a dripper.

It's funny you should say that, I was thinking the same thing earlier. I have an unused Igo W, a load of wire and quite a lot of Japanese cotton pads. I was thinking that'd be nice to set up a new vaper on a dripper.

Whats the Japanese cotton like? I only use the stuff I can pick up in Asda

Back
Top Bottom