What's new

#CLOSED#POTV Limited Edition M VV II Giveaway

Great giveaway. Not for me but will be watching with interest.

Irresistable:clapping:

1 StrawberryRipple
2Steve
3hack400
4 mattc1
5 BULLDOG1964
6 Astral
7. phatbhoy

They work fine for MTL @rew with an appropriate build, just dial it into about 4.0 Volts and adjust from there.

Happy to pay for the mod @dovpo_uk , otherwise good luck all.

Thankyou again @dovpo_uk [emoji41]

1 StrawberryRipple
2Steve
3hack400
4 mattc1
5 BULLDOG1964
6 Astral
7. phatbhoy
8 SirLugg

Cracking give away @dovpo_uk & thanks for the chance.

1 StrawberryRipple
2Steve
3hack400
4 mattc1
5 BULLDOG1964
6 Astral
7. phatbhoy
8 SirLugg
9.Mutley1

Count me in @dovpo_uk
1 StrawberryRipple
2Steve
3hack400
4 mattc1
5 BULLDOG1964
6 Astral
7. phatbhoy
8 SirLugg
9.Mutley1
10. gary68

POTV Limited Edition M VV II Giveaway

Hi Apes and Ape ets.

Yey its nearly Christmas.

:santadance:

Are you set for the BIG DAY?

Because Dovpo and I enjoy our time in the community we decided to do something a little special in this Giveaway.

With the permission of the POTV Admins we have designed a Limited-Edition M VV II

View attachment 261389

:snowballfight::lights::snowballfight:
Dovpo M VV II Box Mod is a high-performance potentiometer based semi-mechanical mod. The M VV II has same features as the M VV, dual 18650 battery, 1.0V to 8.0V voltage range, maximum 280W power wattage, and it also comes with several protections to provide you with safe vaping.

In this post we are giving 2 devices away with a bit of merchandise.

But that’s not all, if you want to increase your chances of winning one get your self over to the Giveaway section of POTV because were also running a community collaboration giveaway with @Digbys , @CharlieC&C and @Reggiec

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...d-comps/competitions-charity-and-give-away-s/

So, to get a chance of winning one of the two devices please as per the usual POTV process run a list of entrants and the winner will be selected by the randomiser.

This particular giveaway is open to all and those outside of the UK will have to cover the additional postage cost.

Only one device per winner across all posts.

Giveaway to close at some point during 17/12/21

Good Luck Guys!!

:merryxmas1:
Don't spose a group buy batch could be organised if there was enough interest?

There will be more being offered when this one is over :2thumbsup:

Don't spose a group buy batch could be organised if there was enough interest?
Hmmmm it’s very possible that this can be arranged.

I think if we wait to see who the Looossserrss are then I’m happy for you to drop a post in the Dovpo forum to see what interest there is.

then I can have a chat with the elf responsible for etching apes to get a costing of device, tax , delivery etc.

BUT I’ve not spoken to @dovpo_hannah yet but the potv community might want to create a new design and get that etched on. Dovpo have the technology to create the panels but you guys would need to create the interest.

Hmmmm it’s very possible that this can be arranged.

I think if we wait to see who the Looossserrss are then I’m happy for you to drop a post in the Dovpo forum to see what interest there is.

then I can have a chat with the elf responsible for etching apes to get a costing of device, tax , delivery etc.

BUT I’ve not spoken to @dovpo_hannah yet but the potv community might want to create a new design and get that etched on. Dovpo have the technology to create the panels but you guys would need to create the interest.
Sounds good.
I suspect there are apes that would buy one but not enter the giveaway though.
@John R for example.

Back
Top Bottom