What's new

#CLOSED#POTV Limited Edition M VV II Giveaway

@StrawberryRipple I'm not fussed about diluting the draw and possibly depriving someone else tbh. I'll just have to content myself with my three Vee's :D

For the couple of dozen they'd sell it's probably not worth the effort.

Still, lets not detract from the awesome giveaway :D

Sounds good.
I suspect there are apes that would buy one but not enter the giveaway though.
@John R for example.
Yes I appreciate that. I’ll be honest I didn’t know how much interest there would be in them.

If you want to Post it in gen chat or in the Dovpo and let’s see if there are any interested parties.

And if they want the potv one or we create a similar but different design.

Just trying to think on my feet.

at the moment I’m just not able to commit the time as I’ve got the giveaways running as well as some life stuff going on.

But I’m obviously happy to let you put your feelers out.

Im 90% certain Dovpo will make some more either of the potv one or another version of the potv one .

it’s probably also asking @Rob and the potv admin to weigh in as the potv logo is there’s and not Dovpo’s so we don’t want a copyright issue.

going now my head hurts

Yes I appreciate that. I’ll be honest I didn’t know how much interest there would be in them.

If you want to Post it in gen chat or in the Dovpo and let’s see if there are any interested parties.

And if they want the potv one or we create a similar but different design.

Just trying to think on my feet.

at the moment I’m just not able to commit the time as I’ve got the giveaways running as well as some life stuff going on.

But I’m obviously happy to let you put your feelers out.

Im 90% certain Dovpo will make some more either of the potv one or another version of the potv one .

it’s probably also asking @Rob and the potv admin to weigh in as the potv logo is there’s and not Dovpo’s so we don’t want a copyright issue.

going now my head hurts
Love to if allowed @Rob ?

Hang on Folks :2thumbsup:
POTV has some of these to give away as well, so we’ll let Andy’s one run first and then we’ll see how many more people wanted one and see what we can do.

Love to if allowed @Rob ?
Think I’ll get some made up with this logo on next

C9ABF01C-B616-40B4-8B1B-1F83AF6A568B.jpeg

1 StrawberryRipple
2Steve
3hack400
4 mattc1
5 BULLDOG1964
6 Astral
7. phatbhoy
8 SirLugg
9.Mutley1