What's new

Cloud Chasing/Sub Ohming for Dummies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just about to ask how the switch was going to cope, then remembered you are building a true mech mod. Not to sure what batteries you intend using, then the brain cell excelled itself by remembering that Sony are now offering a vtc that is 40 amp rated:)

Sent from my SM-T210 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

No contribution other than to say Bed.....

Alarm in five hours should of been chasing Zzzzzzz ages ago, have fun cloud chasers dont forget to get some sleep.

I was just about to ask how the switch was going to cope, then remembered you are building a true mech mod. Not to sure what batteries you intend using, then the brain cell excelled itself by remembering that Sony are now offering a vtc that is 40 amp rated:)

Sent from my SM-T210 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

indeed mythical VTC 6...... :)

Just saw this and wanted to share it somewhere.

10426904_598246096956800_5984121966546954107_n.jpg

Where does the wick go?

It's useless, that amount of wire would take fucking aages to heat up.

With my VTR4 batteries, each coil would have to be just under 1 ohm. That's not much. Battery would be put through its paces, though.

With my VTR4 batteries, each coil would have to be just under 1 ohm. That's not much. Battery would be put through its paces, though.

..... *whistles slowly and looks at current 0.1 ohm build
As soon as I have 15 quid spare, I'll get a mephisto clone and parallel 0.8... I wanna get 0.07 :D

..... *whistles slowly and looks at current 0.1 ohm build
As soon as I have 15 quid spare, I'll get a mephisto clone and parallel 0.8... I wanna get 0.07 :D

0.0525 you're aiming for
80 amps 4.2 volts
336 watts continuous
Vtc6 coming to a mushroom cloud near you

Sent from (who cares) using Planet of the Vapes

0.0525 you're aiming for
80 amps 4.2 volts
336 watts continuous
Vtc6 coming to a mushroom cloud near you

Vtc4 can take that as a single battery... it'll just get a tad toasty ;) And the voltage drop makes me cry... I need the 15 pound mephisto clone to play with.... after bills are paid next week, may treat myself to that and a 50m reel of 0.8 and a 25m of 0.5... triple paralleled 4 wrap? ;)

Vtc4 can take that as a single battery... it'll just get a tad toasty ;) And the voltage drop makes me cry... I need the 15 pound mephisto clone to play with.... after bills are paid next week, may treat myself to that and a 50m reel of 0.8 and a 25m of 0.5... triple paralleled 4 wrap? ;)

Yes but I'm talking continuous....continuous !
Start saving for when vtc6 arrive
And send me your knackered igo as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom