What's new

Cloud Chasing/Sub Ohming for Dummies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but I'm talking continuous....continuous !
Start saving for when vtc6 arrive
And send me your knackered igo as well

Sent from (who cares) using Planet of the Vapes

Which one? There's a fair few dead igos...
One of which, has a snapped post. The m
The other has a failed attempt at drilling. A w
And the other is an igo l xD

Which one? There's a fair few dead igos...
One of which, has a snapped post. The m
The other has a failed attempt at drilling. A w
And the other is an igo l xD

Will pm later when on PC :)

Sent from (who cares) using Planet of the Vapes

Vtc4 can take that as a single battery... it'll just get a tad toasty ;) And the voltage drop makes me cry... I need the 15 pound mephisto clone to play with.... after bills are paid next week, may treat myself to that and a 50m reel of 0.8 and a 25m of 0.5... triple paralleled 4 wrap? ;)

My box mods should be able to cope with that resistance, though it's going to make the mosfet glow probably as much as the coils so would definitely need a heatsink.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

My box mods should be able to cope with that resistance, though it's going to make the mosfet glow probably as much as the coils so would definitely need a heatsink.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I have found 100 amp + mosfets but its more the wiring you'd need to run that for 5 seconds. ;)

I have found 100 amp + mosfets but its more the wiring you'd need to run that for 5 seconds. ;)

Wiring unlikely to be an issue, simply double up the 14AWG and if that still struggles, I have some copper brake pipe that can easily be covered with some silicon tubing. I've been thinking of the brake pipe as conductors for a while, as I have a car parts supplier just along the road. :P

posted by an idiot via [email protected] ohms:P

Wiring unlikely to be an issue, simply double up the 14AWG and if that still struggles, I have some copper brake pipe that can easily be covered with some silicon tubing. I've been thinking of the brake pipe as conductors for a while, as I have a car parts supplier just along the road. :P

posted by an idiot via [email protected] ohms:P

Hmmm, that's possible :)
And Pfft, I'll post up my latest build... ;)

Uuuh... well... Uuuh... the 4nine kinda shorted out... and uhh... the battery may have fried,,. And Uuuh... the igo m is dead.

I got notified of you posting on instagram,it's been so long since I looked on there I've not a fecking clue which is your latest lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom