What's new

Cloud Range E liquids feedback

Right I want to say thanks again for allowing me to review these juices, really appreciate it!.

Purile moments 0mg-

Hard to work out what this was based on exactly, not easy to pinpoint what flavours were used... However it was nice and sweet, I wonder if it's based on a fruit based drink? Not entirely sure. Pleasant but for me it's not an all day Vape.

Flavour- 3/5
Clouds- 4/5
Throat hit- 5/5 (basically butter smooth)

Thrill patrol 0mg-

This was easily distinguishable as raspberry, I'm sure I can pick up a slight mint flavour too, not menthol but possibly a peppermint. It's pleasant and something you can Vape all day without issue. The raspberry is ripe as opposed to sweet and artificial. Which makes a change.

Flavour- 4/5
Clouds- 4/5
Throat hit- 5/5

Cherry pop 1.5mg-

The cherry smell is extremely strong, the flavour however is a little weak for my liking... It is nice though, however it's not a juice I'm 'attached' to. I'd rather pop it in a tank for a road journey as opposed to hitting it in my RDA.

Flavour- 3.5/5
Clouds- 4/5
Throat hit- 5/5

Thanks again guys really appreciate it!

Evening all, received my mystery package today and after passing the "how much was this" interrogation from Mrs Cloudscape I used the following;

Single coiled Atty (0.3 ohms 40 watts ish on subox) rewicked and recoiled for each (was looking to practice my coiling skills tonight anyway).

I had the pleasure of the following....

Lady Pink - fruity and zesty smell, nice vape, definitely strawberry and maybe lychees? Refreshing. Not overpowering and generally very pleasant.
Red Masquerade - pretty sure this is Rose flavoured like Turkish delight (which I personally cannot stand). Didn't spend long in the dripper..... Subtle smooth flavour though.
Steves Job - smelled nice and refreshing, however once in the dripper not really sure what the flavour is. Reminds me of "3 packs for a quid sweets" mixed with aloe vera or something herby. Would probably use this to wean down some of the more aggressive flavours I have.

I would definitely use Lady Pink again, it's a refreshing cleansing taste and I predict that if this was put in a fancy bottle with a jazzy label it might do well

Over all I don't like the packaging, looks cheap and much like the news agent/petrol station brands. They could do with looking like vape flavours from 2015 rather than medicine or a supplement.

Vapour is good with some nice clouds and consistent taste.

Thanks to Myepack For the giveaway, what a great way to get some honest reviews.

Later apes.

Thanks to myepak for the trial juices.
The three I received are Steve's job, cherry pop and tomocco.

First one I tried was Steve's job. It has a very fruity aroma to it and tastes like a combination of fruits. Can't really single out one particular one. It is a very nice smooth fruity vape wich gives a slight taste of chewing gum to me on the exhale. All in all it reminds me of juicy fruits gum. Would I buy it again? Yes I would for the right price I enjoyed it.

Next up is cherry pop. Not much aroma to this one which made me think this won't have much flavour. Oh how wrong was I, this one is very flavorful. To me it tastes just like cherry drops I could vape this all day long. In fact I have its that good. Would definitely buy this one again.

Last up is tomocco my least favourite. Not a lot I could say about it. It definitely is a tobacco Base with possibly chocolate and nut. A hazelnut praline perhaps. It's not horrible in fact it's quite smooth. It's not one I would go back to though.

Evening all, received my mystery package today and after passing the "how much was this" interrogation from Mrs Cloudscape I used the following;

Single coiled Atty (0.3 ohms 40 watts ish on subox) rewicked and recoiled for each (was looking to practice my coiling skills tonight anyway).

I had the pleasure of the following....

Lady Pink - fruity and zesty smell, nice vape, definitely strawberry and maybe lychees? Refreshing. Not overpowering and generally very pleasant.
Red Masquerade - pretty sure this is Rose flavoured like Turkish delight (which I personally cannot stand). Didn't spend long in the dripper..... Subtle smooth flavour though.
Steves Job - smelled nice and refreshing, however once in the dripper not really sure what the flavour is. Reminds me of "3 packs for a quid sweets" mixed with aloe vera or something herby. Would probably use this to wean down some of the more aggressive flavours I have.

I would definitely use Lady Pink again, it's a refreshing cleansing taste and I predict that if this was put in a fancy bottle with a jazzy label it might do well

Over all I don't like the packaging, looks cheap and much like the news agent/petrol station brands. They could do with looking like vape flavours from 2015 rather than medicine or a supplement.

Vapour is good with some nice clouds and consistent taste.

Thanks to Myepack For the giveaway, what a great way to get some honest reviews.

Later apes.
Havnt had a chance to try my two yet but noticed one say 2013 on the box the other 2014, surely they wernt made on these years [emoji33]

Thanks myepak for the trial juice, i received them today and will be testing soon. It may take me a little extra time as i am hoping to let a few friends test these too so i can get a few reviews for you. As soon as this is done i will post the reviews. Thanks :)

Havnt had a chance to try my two yet but noticed one say 2013 on the box the other 2014, surely they wernt made on these years [emoji33]

The liquids will be packaged in a totally different box when they are released
these boxes were used just for the samples the liquids are only a few weeks old

Thanks for sending them out, I'll be setting up two identical drippers identically this evening and then plan to have at it over the weekend

The liquids will be packaged in a totally different box when they are released
these boxes were used just for the samples the liquids are only a few weeks old
Thanks for replying ash I'll post my thoughts on them soon :)

Thanks for the samples.. I got 3 all at 1.5mg

Tried them in a Naturevape Mini

Camornia - not sure what this is meant to taste of.. but it's not very pleasant.

Puerile Moment.. again hard to identify - it's a light flavour -- not one I'd buy though.

Captain Blue is the last.. and best.. it's a lovely fruity mix.. I'm guessing blueberry form the name.

Back
Top Bottom