What's new

Cloud Range E liquids feedback

All juices were tested in a Hastur RDA with a 0.4 ohm dual coil at 35 and 50 watts.

Strawberry Omen
First off the smell of it is very medicinal, but not off putting in itself. The vape however was a very strong medicine/perfume mix that I found quite overpowering, closest thing I can relate it to would be air freshener spray. Not something I would choose to vape, will be put away for a rainy day.

Captain Blue.
Smell was a bit less medical and more flowery than with the Omen. Again the vape was overpoweringly perfume like, sweeter than the Omen (almost sickly) and still too strong.

Sour Flank
The smell here is nowhere near as strong as the previous two, which was a relief. Flavour here is still strong, but compared to the others it seems positively mild, if anyone has had the cheap Chinese sweet and sour pork you sometimes can find in Chinese markets it is kind of like that, but without the meat. By far my favourite of the three, but again not something that I would want to use on a regular basis.

Sorry to say that I didn't really enjoy any of these, they were all overpowering to me, perhaps they would be better in a device that mutes flavour but I don't know. On the plus side vapour production was great and they cut right through the vaper's tongue I have been struggling with for the past few days.

Back
Top Bottom