What's new

Cloud Range E liquids feedback

Samples received. As I can't vape menthol, I'll ask my oldest son to review this on my behalf.

Received:
menthol games ( menthol) - son said ... Hmm it's ok, but gave it straight back.
Thrill patrol - too much going on cannot pinpoint a flavour.
Lady pink -- I like the sound of this on - cranberry?

EDIT- sorry, did not enjoy any I tried [emoji53]

About 10 drops out of each bottle, can forward to the next ape if required

Last edited:
Finally the right thread.... :doh:

Recieved mine today thank you :) I have Symfruity and Red Masquerade. Was just wondering if there is any descriptions of these flavours that I can read before trying them?.

haha ok, I am currently trying the Red Masquerade and I think its chocolate and some sort of fruit... Maybe cherry :25: I like whatever it is but guess I just need to keep vaping until I can figure it out. Not that I mind doing that since its nice :14:

Hi received my juice samples today;
strawberry omen
Menthol Games
Lady pink all 1.5mg

Strawberry omen. Smells more like raspberry chewing rather than strawberry. Google translated to fresh Raspberries Omen. Flavours slightly muted but can definitely taste raspberry, nice and smooth and produces big clouds. 7/10

Menthol Games- strong spearmint smell like soft mints or mentos. Although I'm not usually a fan of menthol juices I quite like this one, cool minty flavour and again produces nice big clouds 8/10

Lady Pink- nice fruity smell although not quite sure which fruit lol. Flavours just right not too overpowering tastes a little like lychee although I could be wrong. Smooth vape,nice big clouds again. 8/10

Thankyou for the chance to sample overall I'm quite happy with these juices and will defo be using them up in my dripper. Mrs has got her eye on menthol games so think I'm gonna lose that one lol

I received my samples today. :thankyou: to myepack for the opportunity to try these. I received:

Symfruity 1.5mg
Lady Pink 1.5mg

Tried these both in my Kanger Subtank with 0.5ohm coil and my Cascata RDA with 0.8ohm coil.

** Lady Pink ** (I had to try this first because I just loved the name. I love all things pink :tongue:)

Smell: I opened it and the first thing I got from the smell was a strong, really sweet fruity fusion. Smelt almost candyish. There wasn't any discernible notes for me, however if I was to go with anything purely from the smell I would say red fruits/berries. It actually smells really, really good. :strawberry:

Flavour: I started off with this on my RDA because of the low nic content I usually vape 3-6mg and due to the thickness of the juice. From the first vape the flavour I got from this was apple o_O whether or not there is an apple flavour in here I am unsure but that is what my unrefined palette picked out as the dominant flavour. There was something else in the background more fruits, I do want to say a strawberry because I thought I caught a hint here and there but there was nothing else I could actually definitively pinpoint. Just a pleasant fruity background. It wasn't as sweet as it smelt. Fruity vapers might like this one but for me having an overly sweet tooth and loving candy/desert vapes this wouldn't be one I would pick out to purchase. I tried in my Subtank with the lower resistance coil at different wattages and I still couldn't pick out anything other than that apple-y taste. I will give this one another bash tomorrow with a brand new coil and my review may possibly change.

For the actual strength of the flavour I'd give this a 4.5-5/10 it wasn't overly strong quite a muted mellow flavour, it would have been amazing if it had tasted as strong as it smelt. Very smooth to vape no throat hit or harshness at all because of the low nic and higher VG %. However something about this one bothered and irritated my chest a little. Which is something I have not experienced before whilst vaping. Might have been an ingredient that disagreed with me maybe I am coming down with something but I thought it was worth noting.

** Symfruity **

Smell: Again another lovely fruity slightly sweet smelling juice, however this one to my nose smelt of more "tropical" fruits rather than berries or anything else. Again no discernible notes but I assumed from first smell it would be a tropical medley/juice type flavour and was excited to try it.

Flavour: Still excited and hopeful from the first sniff I fired this one straight in the Subtank and got RKO'd outta nowhere with MELON :thud:Unfortunately I hate Melon, the actual fruit, sweets, the smell of anything melon, I just can't stomach. Whether this is supposed to be a Melon dominant flavour or whether it is a mixture of fruits giving me that melon taste that is what I got. I was not expecting it and I sat there horrified knowing I had to try it again in case I was wrong. I wasn't wrong - I'm not just saying that because I'm a woman. I definitely taste Melon it's very strong and prominent, there is actually a really nice tropical fruity taste going on in the background but I can't get past that Melon note to work out what else it is I am tasting. I am more than happy to pass this along to someone else to give this a better and fairer review.

For the actual strength of the flavour this one for me personally is off the richter scale purely because of that melon taste. But overall it is only slightly stronger in flavour than Lady pink. I'll say 5.5/10 for this one. I can't say I had the same irritation with this one, however I couldn't vape this one long enough to tell.

These juices smell lovely and I am interested to find out what I was actually vaping and if there is actually Melon in the Symfruit. However on a whole personally if I was to try a candy type or desert type flavour from this range in the future I would like to see the flavour concentrate amped up in these. I am partial to very strong juices and felt these were ever so slightly muted for my taste but again this is just my personal opinion. Saying that they are nice smooth vapes that produce decent clouds so I feel the PG/VG ratio is spot on.

Again thank-you to myepack, and I am sorry I couldn't give a better review of the symfruity.

Ok so heres my review.

Red Masquerade - At first I thought it was cherry and chocolate now I think its Turkish Delight?. I like this one though, has a nice fruity taste at the start which turns into a more chocolate type taste. Plenty of cloud when vaping it and it is definately a flavour I would try again.

I am probably completely wrong but hey thats what I think it is. :)

Symfruity - To me this one smells and tastes like Robinsons Fruit and Barley juice lol However this juice is really harsh on my throat for some reason and it just seems to have a really odd taste. I cant quite put my finger on why but as this is my personal opinion I just do not like this one.

Last edited:
I had cherry pop and pink lady :)

Cherry pop - quite an artificial cherry taste maybe something else in there I can't put my finger on? Not for me as I can't stand cherry but definitely vapeable if that is your flavour profile

Lady pink - a sweet fruity taste. Lychee maybe some red berries?
Smooth vape and decent vapour production. Again to me tastes a bit artificial but vapeable :)

Overall not bad :)

Firstly thank you Ash for the free liquids to try and a great way to get feedback for your business.
I received Peurile Moments and Captain Blue. I have to be honest I didn't like them. So to be fair I gave them to a friend to try who's been vaping for 3yrs and he's finished off the bottles. He liked them and would buy again.
Sorry it's not a full on it was this flavour with a hint of this and that malarchy but hope it helps from a business point of view.

recieved mine a few days ago and tried each flavour more than once on an RDA.

FreshChoc: Opening the bottle it smells like a strong tobacco flavour, but vaping it was like a very mild tobacco flavour with very little chocolate taste. I didnt really like this one but im not a big chocolate flavour fan anyway.

Pust: very strange smell cannot pinpoint what it smells like, first tasted like a beer liquid but the next day tasted fruity. cannot figure out the flavours on this one. dont really know if i like it or not.

Lady Pink: smells fruity, tastes fruity, not a very strong taste though, only picking up hints, I liked the juice but would be better if the flavour was stronger.

Back
Top Bottom