What's new

Coiling / Rebuilding Toolit with Wires

Thanks for the chance to win this excellent giveaway, this will be extremely useful for someone that doesn’t have much or is just getting started with rebuildables. Not an entry as I already have my tool kit.

Where were You when i've been looking for one?

Nice Giveaway would be all over it as it's got ohm meter!!
Not An Entry Good Luck !

Where were You when i've been looking for one?

Nice Giveaway would be all over it as it's got ohm meter!!
Not An Entry Good Luck !

Isn't it always the way. Sorry mate.

It's actually a better ohm meter than the one I'm keeping, but it doesn't fit into my new case.

Will wrap this up tomorrow, giving it one last bump. Cheers.

Great giveaway @MHL :2thumbsup: Same as Razuddin, I have odd tools scattered here and there but would be nice to have a proper kit :)

1. WelshBlue
2. BULLDOG1964
3. Jee
4. Razuddin
5. Willo3092

Brings back long forgotten memories of trying to buy an ohm meter and some guy trying to sell me a 40 quid multi tester.
A very generous gesture and should prove very useful to someone beginning their building journey.
Not an entry.

Great giveaway, I've been toying with the idea of having ano go with an rta so this would be a great hep.

1. WelshBlue
2. BULLDOG1964
3. Jee
4. Razuddin
5. Willo3092
6. Netvaper

upload_2022-11-7_18-57-43.png

Congrats to @WelshBlue :) and hard luck to the rest of the you :(

PM me your address details mate and I will get it sent as soon as I can. As anybody who has won or bought anything from me knows, it may be a while before I get to the post office.... but you will get it eventually.

Cheers all.

--

I just realised I said I'd do it tomorrow but... I just did the draw, and the write up, and I think everyone's had their fussy out of it now anway.

Back
Top Bottom