What's new

Coiling / Rebuilding Toolit with Wires

MHL

Veteran
I got a fancy new matchy toolkit, so I'm giving away my old one.

It doesn't look as good as the new one, but it's got some decent tools in it and a selection of wires. I think it contains pretty much everything you need, and it also it comes with a very handy, if slightly ugly, red and black K case. See pics for more details.

It would be perfect for somebody who's new to RTAs or thinking of getting into rebuildables. Although TBH I'm thinking that most people on here would - if they wanted them - have them already, So I don't know what the uptake will be like.

Anyway, if you do want them, stick your names in a list as normal please. If there's more than one taker, ll draw in about a week. Cheers!

20221101_215509.jpg

20221101_215222.jpg

20221101_215338.jpg

Anyone who's even slighty interested in rtas. Go for it. This is a cracker

I will stick my name in the hat if thats ok for my dad then he can start to make his own coils thanks for the chance mate.

1. WelshBlue
2. BULLDOG1964

Great giveaway and all in great condition. Somebody is in for a treat.

Not an entry.

Awesome gesture! Thank you.

1. WelshBlue
2. BULLDOG1964
3. Jee

Can i put my name down please, i have various tools dotted aorund everywherw. Would be handy to have it all in a nice neat case. Thank you foer the kind gesture.

1. WelshBlue
2. BULLDOG1964
3. Jee
4. Razuddin

Very kind giveaway indeed, someone will be very happy. Not an entry as I have the tools I need.

Back
Top Bottom