What's new

Come Vape With Me...

EthelKing

Veteran
View attachment 12743

Earlier last month I offered up some manufactured Tomato Ketchup juice for folks to try. The results were interesting, and fuelled by the results, I purchased four "interesting concentrates", and Terry from leisureliquids donated a fifth.

I've got to be honest, I have about a hundred bottles of concentrates sat next to me here in the kitchen, and none of them are the five I have for the "Come Vape With Me Challenge"! They go from "interesting" to "feck me!" - and my wife retched at each one except for the one from Terry!

I have mixed up the first juice in a 50/50 PG/VG mix at 10mg (after all, the nic content is not what is important!), which will be sent out in 1.5ml vials. Limited numbers due to postal costs. The concentrate is manufactured by Decadent Vapours, and can be perused here.

Same rules as the tomato sauce juice - sniff it, drip it, film it, post it.

The first (of five) course is:

:happy guys::happy guys::happy guys:
Roast Chicken
:happy guys::happy guys::happy guys:

I have no idea what it tastes like - it smells quite nice, but it is an unknown quantity to me. Steeped and ready to go. Four more courses over the next few weeks...

All mixed in the kitchen using new syringes and containers in an environment that is as clean and sanitary as I can possibly make it (not stirred with my willy (or anyone else's willy, for that matter), licked by the cat or open to the elements etc). Steeped in a closed bottle. You try at your own risk - if you puke or die etc, I will take no responsibility whatsoever - you asked to try it!
:P

PM me if you want to have a try.

OK I'm moronic enough to volunteer for this one - all I ask is that you dont laugh at my funeral...

I do get rather attached to my food and don't often willingly go about trying to loose it...but sod it go on then, my OH and myself will be brave.... I guess

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I do get rather attached to my food and don't often willingly go about trying to loose it...but sod it go on then, my OH and myself will be brave.... I guess

..and your offer of combined heroism will be rewarded with a double shot of roast chicken loveliness! PM me your name and address charlotte, and a bargain bucket of KFC juice will be winging its way to you... :D:thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom