What's new

Come Vape With Me...

I am yet to inform him of the up coming delight, And he's going first but I'll give anything a go, once others have suffered first of course :P

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I'm bowing out of this one. If smoky bacon was anything to go by then just make sure you have a handy sick bowl ready and don't put it in any gear that you plan to reuse! Good luck guys and gals-I can't wait to see this :D

I'm bowing out of this one. If smoky bacon was anything to go by then just make sure you have a handy sick bowl ready and don't put it in any gear that you plan to reuse! Good luck guys and gals-I can't wait to see this :D

Nooooooooooo! I don't want to give anything away, but if one of the future courses were to be smoky bacon, and I knew what the concentrate smells like ;), the roast chicken smells a lot nicer, in my opinion Purplefowler.

And, nice forewarnings about gear. I plan on sitting outside for this one! Ha ha!

I will do one of your mystery juices, but I want the worst one that you have! I will bow to your superior knowledge, so which ever one you think is the worst, count me in!

I will do one of your mystery juices, but I want the worst one that you have! I will bow to your superior knowledge, so which ever one you think is the worst, count me in!

Bloody hell AndyC1971! That is the spirit! I won't send you the Roast Chicken as that smells quite nice! Purplefowler has hinted what may be the worst to come...

PM me your details mate, and I'll send the juice out when it is mixed and raring to go. :D:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Well I do like smoky bacon, and I also like cheesecake, so how about a special mix :D

PMing now fella :)

Back
Top Bottom