What's new

coming soon "cranked" a dna75c regulated all stabwood hybrid mod

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
this mod will cause a stir it has a new part in it that's a game changer it's from rob at stealthvape it's off for review here to a cracking ape to have a look at

but

crank.jpg

You are doing it again Stu keeping us waiting its not fair looking forward to seeing this one too..............

That's a shame I like your reviews and with this mod it would have made great reading [emoji17]
Lol honest to a fault. [emoji848]
Thanks for that, say it as I see it. Nothing to gain buttering it up & criticism should be taken as a positive to improve. Might get Vics offering for the entertainment value [emoji23][emoji23]

Last edited:
Lol honest to a fault. [emoji848]
Thanks for that, say it as I see it. Nothing to gain buttering it up & criticism should be taken as a positive to improve. Might get Vics offering for the entertainment value [emoji23][emoji23]
Don't sell yourself short its not just the honesty that's important also the way you write it and your good at that bit too [emoji4] and fuck yeah you have to get Vic's new one [emoji23]

Don't sell yourself short its not just the honesty that's important also the way you write it and your good at that bit too [emoji4] and fuck yeah you have to get Vic's new one [emoji23]
Don't think I could tolerate the tantrums & tears [emoji23][emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom