What's new

dna60c...coming soon

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
for a while now I've had a DNA60C board It has been sitting about looking glum whilst all the other boards snigger and nudge each other

I've never been a fan of the 60 it's a flighty board i know some other super dupper modmakers love them but I find the board restrictive

so here are a couple of pics this is a coming soon thread like I used to do a long long time ago.

however, the mod is made, and as far as I can see no one else has done a stabwood hybrid one only 3d printed the main reason is technically it's not on the market as such.

imageIMG_4167.jpg

imageIMG_4168.jpg

note the hammer it's a behavior modification tool for the board

so soon

pexels-zhargalma-batlaeva-20435435.jpg

Restrictive from what perspective?
I'm waiting for your unveiling. :2thumbsup:

it's a pain to fit It is as wide as a DNA250C unless you do some glueing without the side fittings the cables for the USB are under the screen fitting, the up and down buttons are lower than the fire button.... that sort of thing

... the cables for the USB are under the screen fitting, the up and down buttons are lower than the fire button.... that sort of thing
Yeah, gotta agree there. And the soldering alone for the external USB is more than the remainder of the mod. And the lower buttons kill me .... all for the sake of backwards compatability ... go figure. But a thicker screen is OK.

Back
Top Bottom