What's new

Confused beginner with short fill

I thought this on the other similar query - problem is you don't know if the flavour strength is adjusted for adding to 12mg nicotine. If not, there won't be much flavour as it will be so diluted ........... which (being a 12 mg nic MTL vaper) is why I rarely buy shortfills. Juice willl be lovely for 3mg nic vapers, acceptable for 6mg ........... but after that .........?

Your right, technically these would have to be 'a 60ml bottle with 20ml of concentrate in' wouldn't they?

.. but from the original post it sounds like it was sold as '60ml of 12mg liquid' rather than as a 'short fill' as such, so who knows?

Your right, technically these would have to be 'a 60ml bottle with 20ml of concentrate in' wouldn't they?

.. but from the original post it sounds like it was sold as '60ml of 12mg liquid' rather than as a 'short fill' as such, so who knows?
They may well adjust their shortfills for flavour, but I couldn't find anywhere on their website that said that when I looked?

https://juicecabin.co.uk/product/aged-cameroon-seco-net/

They may well adjust their shortfills for flavour, but I couldn't find anywhere on their website that said that when I looked?

I just took a look at the website, they do concentrates too and it says the 'pure NET Concentrates' should be mixed at 25% ... 25% of a 60ml bottle is only 15ml... so it's possible that the bottle has got 15ml of concentrate and 5ml of PG in it. ... if that's the case... which it hopefully should be, then all is well.

.. if not then, I don't know

I notice the JC website looks a lot more professional now too, it used to be bloody awful. :D

I just took a look at the website, they do concentrates too and it says the 'pure NET Concentrates' should be mixed at 25% ... 25% of a 60ml bottle is only 15ml... so it's possible that the bottle has got 15ml of concentrate and 5ml of PG in it. ... if that's the case... which it hopefully should be, then all is well.

.. if not then, I don't know
I'll be interested to see what Juice Cabin say. I just wondered because the other thread was also after 12mg nic and complained of lack of flavour .........

Thanks guys, still confused though so will now go call them up. The main bottle of concentrate is about 1/3 full. They should give some kind of basic instructions for thick people like me :18:

Edit.....No bloody answer...ARGH!

Last edited:
Thanks guys, still confused though so will now go call them up. The main bottle of concentrate is about 1/3 full. They should give some kind of basic instructions for thick people like me :18:

Edit.....No bloody answer...ARGH!
Sorry ................ I'm probably not helping with the confusion! :D

............. but volume-wise, as Si says, with about 20ml in a 60ml bottle it does seem to add up. :)

............. but volume-wise, as Si says, with about 20ml in a 60ml bottle it does seem to add up. :)

Yeah, I'm sure all is good, but it's all the variations of bottle sizes, PG/VG ratios and different nic strengths. All too much for my old brain. I thought I was being clever in stocking up and saving money. Nope. Just exposing my lack of cleverness!

Here is a pic of what I got so it will make more sense:

Attachments

• IMG_20210715_163717.jpg
    IMG_20210715_163717.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 30
Yeah, I'm sure all is good, but it's all the variations of bottle sizes, PG/VG ratios and different nic strengths. All too much for my old brain. I thought I was being clever in stocking up and saving money. Nope. Just exposing my lack of cleverness!

Here is a pic of what I got so it will make more sense:
Only one way to find out if they won't reply then ................ shove it all in the big bottle and give it a good shake. :D

Back
Top Bottom